delayed sale again!!!!!!

Guest Maddisons

Guest Maddisons

Patience finally snapped!!!!

Got a call yesterday house sale delayed again,purchasing has a trust fund on her house.

This had to go to court and the judge is not happy with it and has ordered all who signed it to appear in court and say their piece!!!

This has been arranged for 28th May,we should have payed deposit on leaving party this Friday 23rd!!!.Had to cancel as we are not willing to fork out money until we have exchanged which by the way should have been 6 weeks ago.

Wrote strong letter of disgust and faced estate agents to air our grievences tonight.

They appologised and said they should have looked into our purchasers trust found in more detail before going ahead with the sale.

Accomadation booked for the 28th June in Marino,this looks like we will have to cancel as we have no exchange date due to court hearing!!!

House going back on market whilst still waiting for court case outcome.

Wife gutted she says we have wasted five and a half months with this purchaser and she is not a happy sole.

We really are hoping for a miracle now,we have given purchaser until 6th June to sort the mess out!!!!!

RANT OVER,NOT A HAPPPY HOUSEHOLD AT MOMENT!!!

ps sorry for spelling mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest happy feet

sorry to hear your bad news.It must be so frustrating!!! I have had my house on the market for 7 weeks and not even had one viewer. I just can't see it selling in this market.Really need to sell before we can go, although i would prob go for renting if push come to it, however OH is def no no.

Good luck with it hope it all works out for you

Cara

Guest Django

I feel so sorry for you guys. I can't imagine the frustration of being so close and yet so far. 4.gif

How long have you got on your visa before you have to be there? Have you already validated coz it seems to me a very long time that you have been waiting to fly out.

Fingers crossed this end hoping the matter resolves itself very quickly and you can get on with your lives.

Pete

What happened to honesty and integrity? whoops sorry I forgot we are dealing with estate agents!

That is so rubbish, I feel for you, here's hoping that a new buyer comes along quickly and has a cash sale that way you won't have to wait too long.

Fingers crossed for you, but keep your head up it will be over soon enough and you can look forward to starting your new adventure. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now, but stay positive and calm, after all it's out of your control.

Guest Maddisons

Thanks guys.

We activated our visa in August last year so we have until 2012 to get there but we wanted to be there as soon as possible. Never mind eh!

We will just wait and see.

Maddisons

:skeptical: