e-lodged after 10/11/2007

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

Hi all, is there anybody out there who lodged after 10/11/07 who has a case officer?

The aspc update hasn't moved for about 8 weeks now

Guest Django

Hi Vikki,

What sub class was it? We lodged our 175 2 weeks before you and got our visas last week. So you should be hearing quite soon. Have you done the meds and PCs? If so you may not even be told you have a CO you will just get an email saying you have the visa. If the CO doesn't need anything they don't always contact you.

Pete

Guest kfoley0681

hi we logged ours online 16/oct/07 had medicals december and police checks feb08. we had a case officer 5/feb/08 and are still desperatly awaiting our visa. we sold our house last year when prices rocketed and hubbie has wound down work has anyone got visas who have submitted after us?

Guest vikkiann

Sorry i should have made myself clear!

The aspc update says they are still processing applications dated 10/11/07 so i was being nosey to see if anyone who applied after that date had been processed.

We are on a 175 visa.

We e-lodged on 08/01/08 but our agent advised us to front load our medicals and police checks because when we get a case officer it will then speed up the process because they will already have all of the information that they need.

Having said this our police checks are dated December so we only have until December to activate our hopeful visa.

With the property market as it is i'm concerned that we will have to fly out to activate visa and then come back. I had 1 offer on our house but 30k under market value.

We started this process last March and just feel like our lives are on hold so i've booked a holiday, only to Spain next month cos fed up with waiting.

Sorry for moaning but thanks for listening.

Guest kfoley0681

hi vickiann ours was logged in oct 07. and as im getting sick of waiting i have called embassy in london today. they told me that some are taking as long as 12 months due to a backlog with the old apps on paper. we have done medicals etc but he said if they expire and the visa isnt granted we will have to do them again. so its in your hands wether to do medicals!!!

Guest vikkiann

Oh, Sh**.

We did medicals in January on the advise of our agent.

having read through the posts what visa did you apply for because some 175's dated November have Co's

Guest kfoley0681

hi we did a visa 175 had a case officer 5th feb but still waiting and embassy are saying to expect it between july and october!