Nudists at Maslins beach chase pervert

Blossom

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/25881380/nudists-chase-down-esky-camera-pervert/?cmp=fb

A group of naked beachgoers has chased down and made a citizens’ arrest on a man they believed was secretly filming them on a South Australian nudist beach.

Police were called to Maslin Beach, in Adelaide’s south, after the group of nudists confronted the man who had allegedly been using a camera hidden inside an esky.

Wow, that's pretty desperate to go to all that effort to film random naked people not doing much.

Did anybody read the comments on Facebook? Sooo many double entendres and Benny Hill references! Would've made a great DVD!

Wait a sec...are you saying you use the nudist beach, Blossom?! :swoon: I thought it was only old people who did (but perhaps shouldn't!) Well, you go girl! :wubclub:

I have done. It's a lovely beach, but I'm not much of a beach goer really. I'm unlikely to go again now we have the little one. I think I'll stick to beaches I can drive onto so we can have our awning and fridge etc. lol.

And yes, it was mostly old (perfectly tanned) people there. There were a few younger people, but not many. A few wierdos too. Walking along fully dressed in hot days with backpacks and looking at the beach not the sea. :-/

Maslin is our closest beach and it's really quite a long beach with the nudists at the very far end - we've been going at least once a week for over a year and have yet to see anyone with no clothes on. It's a great beach; sandy, shallow and the sea is mostly flat although there are occasionally just enough waves for the children to enjoy their body boards.

They've just re-done the reserve and there's an excellent playground there now which means it's been really busy during the first few weeks of the holidays - although for an hour or so we were the only people on the beach on Christmas Day (the hour it was raining!).