English summer...in Adelaide

Guest Guest75

Guest kevscotoz
What a lovely day it is!!!

It's just like an English summers day.

Perfect:):)

Not bad for winter here in Adelaide.

WHat is the temp like at the mo Tyke? We r arriving 10th June & hoping it will still be pleasant. R u into winter yet? :)

Guest Django
What a lovely day it is!!!

It's just like an English summers day.

Is the rain warm then? :biglaugh::biglaugh:

That how I know what time of year it is here. If the rain is warm its Summer if it is cold it is Spring, if it is frozen its Winter and if it falling on leaves its Autumn. :jimlad:

Pete

Guest ali@51

Have to agree today was beautiful. We were checking out areas today and went down south near Tykes actually!! However we ended up on port Noralunga beach. Me and the kids went in for a paddle and came out soaked! The kids traveled home in the nude and I had to take my jeans of in the car:wideeyed:. Thank hevens for big nikers:D

Guest Chelseadownunder

What !!!! We have a typical english summers day right now. Its peeing down with rain windy and we are stuck in doors with the kids. Bank holiday.....Typical. You guys are definatly not experincing an english summers day !!!:confused:

Scott UK

Guest Guest75
WHat is the temp like at the mo Tyke? We r arriving 10th June & hoping it will still be pleasant. R u into winter yet? :)

It does vary .Today was about 20c in the sun I'd say.

The nights can get fairly cool though.

It feels like we are going into winter now,not sure of the correct date when it can be officially called winter.

Guest Guest75
Is the rain warm then? :biglaugh::biglaugh:

That how I know what time of year it is here. If the rain is warm its Summer if it is cold it is Spring, if it is frozen its Winter and if it falling on leaves its Autumn. :jimlad:

Pete

:biglaugh:

It can't have been an English summers day then - it did not rain!

Guest Guest75
Have to agree today was beautiful. We were checking out areas today and went down south near Tykes actually!! However we ended up on port Noralunga beach. Me and the kids went in for a paddle and came out soaked! The kids traveled home in the nude and I had to take my jeans of in the car:wideeyed:. Thank hevens for big nikers:D

:biglaugh:It was great to have the good weather on a weekend.

Glad you had a paddle.

Just further south is Moana Beach - one of my favourite beaches.

Guest izzy

It Does Get Cold In Adelaide Last Year When I Arrived In May It Rained For Nearly Three Weeks And Was Freezing Cause These Guys Dont Have Central Heating So If You Are Coming Over Soon Make Sure You Bring The Woolies You Need Them Trust Me , , , After The Shock Of A Heat Wave 40 Degrees Every Day For 15 Days This Summer The Winter Feels Good, I Love The Fact That Adelaide Has Seasons A Good Winter , Beautiful Spring Hotsummer!!!!!!!!! And Stunning Autumn They Call It The State Of Green And Gold Best Of Luck To All Hopes This Helps

Guest Weez

nearly june and i have just put the heating back on!!

I love my winters but a windy wet october like day at the end of may................ ive had enough!!!

Guest Django
nearly june and i have just put the heating back on!!

Snap!!! :sad: Its that cold NE wind that cuts through you. Its half term and we want to take the kids out to a park or beach and have a picnic. Fat chance. The way its going it'll be skiing and snowman making. :realmad:

Pete

Guest Guest75
Snap!!! :sad: Its that cold NE wind that cuts through you. Its half term and we want to take the kids out to a park or beach and have a picnic. Fat chance. The way its going it'll be skiing and snowman making. :realmad:

Pete

Now this IS one of the advantages of Adelaide.

In Adelaide on most days you can be out and about.:D:D

Night,night...........

Guest caoimhe

Pete

Woww we have had a georgous weekend here in NI, which is unusal as we normally get the worst weather in the UK :jiggy: