Thanks for all the lovely messages after those dreaded medicals went so well!I was so nervous!Really thought we wouldn't pass with my BP and Matthew's injury!But unless the bloods come back "positive"then we should be nearly there!Just the final stage to wait for the "visa"!!!!!
Can't believe we have got this far!Seems to have taken for ever but then again i did pull out remember!
I can't wait to be there now though!Just wish we could sell the dam house!Don't really want to rent it out(but may have no choice)want to just start again completely fresh with no ties left here!
What can you guys tell me about PORT NOARLUNGA SOUTH???????????????
Had quote to ship everything out and now can't decide do we just start a fresh and not bother!
How many say take everything with you against how many say leave it behind and start again?
Just dropped house yet another £15,000 so fingers crossed that may do the trick!
Bargain at the price we have it up for now!Willing to drop a lot less still but there has to be a cut off point where you can't just give a dam good house away for next to nothing!
We will be comimg out with hardly any cash the way it's going with the housing market being so bad and the dam exchange rate so low!
But that's life!No guarantees with anything!It's what we make it!
We are still hoping to get August /September
I want to get the 3 older kids into school(7,9 and 11) and hopefully my youngest into kindy as soon as possible!They need to interact with other kids,make friends and get into lots of activities asap!Happy kids make happy mum and dad(how true is that)
I know the kids in OZ have their long summer hols December and January but if we get our kids into school before October will they just have maybe one week half term i'm thinking before breaking up for the summer holidays?I'm hoping for them to get a good feel of a new school life in OZ before finishing for the hols!
My youngest will be 4 in August (still very much a "baby" in lots of ways though)will i be able to get him straight into kindy a few mornings as it would do him the world of good!If we stayed in the UK he would have to start Full Time School this coming September!He just isn't ready at all!He wouldn't cope well!
If i can get him into Kindy can i actually leave him there without me each morning so that he has to become more independant without mum 24/7 or do they like mums to stay with them at age 4?