Weve got it

Guest dave&jacky

Guest dave&jacky

I thought it was going to be a bad weekend it started off with us going to wembley to watch our team Bristol City lose in the play offs against Hull but they played well and at the start of the season if i was told they would be in the play offs i would have thought you were mad,then this morning i opened my emails and there it was YES WE HAVE THE 457 VISA :jiggy:

I shouted to Jacky you better go and open the champaigne and we just had to read the email over a couple of times to make sure it was right:unsure: then we had the champers for breakfast.Then it was a matter of ringing the family and letting them all know.

The company that have given me the job offer want me over there for mid July so now we are trying to work out what to do first, so much to sort out:wacko:

Time to open a bottle of SA wine i think cheers for now.

Dave&Jacky:jiggy:

Guest Django

How good does that feel eh????:D

Well done you. Enjoy your new life downunder. You can look online at how badly Hull are getting thumped in the premiership and smile at how well BC are doing in the championship again.;)

Pete

Guest moonraker1959

well done dave and jackie. shame about the city. never mind . might have abeer with you when we get to adelaide in the london pub in rundle mall. come on you gas. regards mel and paul from trowbridge.

Guest rockpool crab
I thought it was going to be a bad weekend it started off with us going to wembley to watch our team Bristol City lose in the play offs against Hull but they played well and at the start of the season if i was told they would be in the play offs i would have thought you were mad,then this morning i opened my emails and there it was YES WE HAVE THE 457 VISA :jiggy:

I shouted to Jacky you better go and open the champaigne and we just had to read the email over a couple of times to make sure it was right:unsure: then we had the champers for breakfast.Then it was a matter of ringing the family and letting them all know.

The company that have given me the job offer want me over there for mid July so now we are trying to work out what to do first, so much to sort out:wacko:

Time to open a bottle of SA wine i think cheers for now.

Dave&Jacky:jiggy:

CONGRATULATIONS!

From the Hannah Family

Guest dave&jacky

Thanks Mel&Paul look forward to having a drink with you even if you are a GAS HEAD :arghh:Iam not proud i will drink with anyone:jiggy:[For those people who do not know anything about Bristol football a gas head is a Bristol Rovers supporter] :wacko:

Didnt find any where in Adelaide who sell Blackthorn cider when we were over there in November.

Cheers dave&jacky.

Guest dave&jacky
Congratulations Dave & Jackie

I'm sure you are really excited

Good luck with everything

Thanks,Caoimhe still trying to take it all in but its getting easier after the 2nd bottle of wine:v_SPIN: mind you it may get harder to belive it in the morning when we sober up.

Cheers Dave&Jacky.:jiggy:

Guest isandev

As a Leeds fan I can sympathise with you about the play offs !!!!! Visa on the other hand is fantastic news. Congratulations and hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Guest dave&jacky
As a Leeds fan I can sympathise with you about the play offs !!!!! Visa on the other hand is fantastic news. Congratulations and hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Thanks isandev yes it great to have the visa almost makes up for the disappointment of saturday:),and i am sure Leeds will walk it next year with out going through the play offs.

Cheers Dave&jacky.