• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Sharon and Paul
      Hi MICHELE, Have fun , enjoy Hong Kong i thouhgt it was a mad house there . If you don't drive , your be ok, still an interesting place and the thought of going on to OZ must be great ?. ATB Paul

Hallett Cove
      83 times
      Wishing you all the very best - have a safe journey and can't wait to hear how you get on:):)

Freeling, Adelaide
      103 times
      Quote Originally Posted by louiesmum View Post
      Hi all,

This will propbably be my last post before we go!!! I cannot believe its actually happening! House is mayhem, stress levels what can I say best not check my blood pressure!! Movers are comming in on Wednesday & Thursday,completion on the house on Friday, party Friday night. Then flying out on 4th via Hong Kong, arrive Adelaide 10th June! We have secured a furnished apartment on West Beach, looks nice fingers crossed its ok!! We will try & post in Hong Kong, if I can work it out. if not when we arrive in Adelaide!! Eeeek how scary!!!!!!!!!!!
      Good luck guys, hope it all runs smoothly and looking forward to meeting you again but this time down under. Think of us as u land as we will be taking off
      Ian, Rachel, Harry 16 & Georgia 13

Arrived in Adelaide 14th June 2008

good luck with the flight and the last bits to sort out. We are flying out on the 4th july.we must meet up when we get there. All the best. see you soon.

Hi Michelle

Have a safe trip Wow hasnt time flown. Get Louie to PM Max when you get settled and he can tell us what its like.

Bon voyage

Kimberley xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums