Tears and Beers

Liz and Kris UK

Hi everyone

It has been a difficult weekend in the sanchez's house , we both finished work on friday and I was glad to leave but Liz was quite sad. I had a last lads night out on sat, we watched the boxing and sank a lot of ale. We have spent the rest of the bank holiday weekend saying final goodbyes to some of our relatives. This has been a difficult time and needless to say the dreaded doubts have started to set in. We know everyone who has made the move must have these emotions but it has been a lot harder than we both imagined, particularly saying bye to good friends. I don't want to sound miserable but anyone going through the visa process should get a deal on some tissues ha ha. Anyway we fly on saturday so time for a few more tears and beers. We look forward to meeting some of you on the other side.

Kris

Guest stufi1997

Remember you're not saying goodbye forever....only for now, I kept saying that over and over it helped me! You'll still be able to talk to them and see them again good luck with it all Fiona xx

Hi guys

Weve been feeling for you this week as we knew how hard the goodbyes were going to be. Its only natural to have last minute doubts but true friends will always be friends and stay in touch wherever you are living.Dont lose sight of why you are moving to oz and you will be fine. ( Anyway - you wouldnt want your kids speaking with a Nuneaton accent would you !!);)

Safe journey and see you soon

Liz and chris,

Know what you going through as almost at that stage. We both finished work on Friday although i was glad rachel was a litle sad. The children have finished school as well last week. Good byes have started and like you say they are not nice so just try to grin and you will get through it.

keep strong and good luck next week on the flights, we will be following close behind on the 10th!

Guest happy-jools

Know how you feel guys. I leave work on Friday and am looking forward to it, but I bet Im a little sad too.

We fly out on the 15th, and had a farewell BBQ on Sun gone, with me mum in tears. She was drunk tho, so more sentimental than usual.

Seems like there are a few of us going soon. Good luck and hope to catch up on the other side.:wubclub: