How Aussie are you?

snifter

Yes, the ultimate test of your Aussieness has been invented :notworthy:

Take the challenge :biggrin:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gyanyankovich/can-you-name-these-australian-biscuits#.xnJKamMJW

I amazingly got 8/10 :err: No clue how that happened. Well, they were total educated guesses so I guess thats how :cute:

It turns out I don't know my Mint Slice from Royals or my TeeVee snack from a Wagon Wheel :unsure:

Why can't vegans eat biscuits?

Oh, believe me, I can and do. I just have to be more selective!

Obviously anything with milk, butter, egg, honey etc is out. You'd be surprised how many that includes. ( Well, actually, if you're not vegan you probably wouldn't care lol!). Sometimes things that seem ok include animal products under a different guise - whey, lactose, casein, pepsin, vitamin A, B12, D3...

:smile:LC

Totally not meant in a negative way, why are you vegan? It seems like so much hard work to me. I didn't even manage to cut lots of foods out when pregnant lol.

Haha! I became involved with animal rights when I was at uni, turned vego, eventually decided that I could not be a part of any animal abuse, turned vegan. Simple.

It can be a bit of a pain, apart from shopping, or eating out with omnis, my friends at work take the mickey out of me just about every day lol.

It's so worth it though. At least now, when I see pictures of intensive farming practices I know it's not in my name.

:smile: LC

Haha! I became involved with animal rights when I was at uni, turned vego, eventually decided that I could not be a part of any animal abuse, turned vegan. Simple.

It can be a bit of a pain, apart from shopping, or eating out with omnis, my friends at work take the mickey out of me just about every day lol.

It's so worth it though. At least now, when I see pictures of intensive farming practices I know it's not in my name.

:smile: LC

Cool. But honey? Happy little honey bees? Lol