Now we wait.... AGAIN!

RJECSAUNDERS

Well, after nearly 7 months, we have finally lodged our 475 Visa application. Feel a huge sense of relief as we seemed to have lots of ups and downs, chasing copy paperwork, certificates etc just to get to this stage - now all we need to do is join everyone else waiting to hear, but can't help feeling a little excited too! We are hoping to make the move around Easter 2009.

:jiggy:Julie

Hi Julie

Don't worry, the time will pass so quickly. We waited a total of 2 years from the start to getting our visa's granted. It is such a great feeling when the letter comes through. Hang on in there, it will come! Unfortunately we had to delay our initial exit from UK so that my son can finish school. (he's doing too well to pull him out). At that time we were 3 years away from going and now all of a sudden its only a year to go. We are extending our house, to try and make some more money to take with us. But at the same time we keep looking round and wondering if we will get it all done in time! But I'm sure that we will by hook or by crook!

Guest Django

Hi Julie,

I'm sure you will have everything in place for next Easter so relax and plan your future. Congrats on finally getting your visa lodged. It feels good to get there doesn't it, but for us it felt like we were in limbo. There was nothing else that we could to assist the application and that can be very frustrating.:arghh:

Looking forward to the "We've got it" thread.;)

Pete

Guest mOZzy

well done on sending your application off!!

there are so many things to keep you occupied with ... how about starting on decluttering the house ;)

good luck!

Guest Sharon and Paul

When i think back ! it was good to get our visa application in? , it kind of ment this is it LETS DO IT?. just having problems with house selling now ? . anyway all the best and good luck!. Paul