LAST DAY - how am I feeling????

Guest happy-jools

Guest happy-jools

Well what can I say,

I came into work this morning and my desk was surrounded in pink balloons and ribbons, with lots of posters and banners with an Australian Theme. I was taken aback to be honest - and everyone keeps asking how am I feeling as its my last day.

Not sure if anyone else has felt like this but I dont really know how I am feeling. I feel really exited, but feel like the whole world rests on my shoulders, as I am defo the driving force in this move and the responsibility is on me.

So hence Im not really sure how I feel.

I know one thing for certain ..... In approx 5 hours time i will have had at least a bottle of wine, so I know how I will be feeling then.

..........A little tipsy. Hiccup.

:jiggy:

Sounds like you are really valued where you work and that IS NICE. Of course you don't know how you feel cos all the ups and downs and roundabouts and heart wrenching, wet cloth wringing over the course of your application process have used up what you had.

One thing you will have is a little glow and asmile whenever you think of that workplace and the people there. Enjoy your wine and tick off another thing on your ...have to do before I exit list.

Guest Kiki

Hi Julia

Enjoy your last day at work and your party afterwards at Ozone. Bet you are worst for wear tommorow. Think Ill text you at 8am :jiggy:

Had a great time last night at the MEXICAN will see you next Saturday then its the big goodbye.

Everything will be fab keep positive.

Kimberley xx:wubclub:

Guest Django

Hasn't time flown Julia??

Doesn't seem that long ago that we were all getting wet in Lincolnshire. :)

Just think when you wake up with a hangover you won't have a job to go to anymore.;)

Look forward to meeting up with you Oz side

Pete

Guest happy-jools

Thanks Pete. Can remember the wet weekend well!!!! Hope its a little drier when I see you next. Hurry Up and get there. It does feel like time has flown now in hindsight.

Thanks Kim for last nite it was great to meet up with you all again. Feel as if weve known your forever. Good job as were renting your house. Hope its big enough for the 8 of us, haha. Ive got a christening to go to at 10 am in the morning, so hope I dont have a hang over!!!

:arghh:

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Really glad you are enjoying your last day at work, its mine as well, just had my leaving presentation and getting quite emotional got loads of lovely pressie's, its going to be hard walking out of the office tonight.

Nicky

Hey Jools,

I know exactly how you feel about work.....i didnt realise how valued i was until my last day of cards, presents and hand shakes and a few hugs.....even off the guys!!

Its all worth it in the end.....i felt lost in my week off as it was the first time i was ever out if work!!

See ya soon!

Dan and Steph

Guest mOZzy

oi! of course you feel great :jiggy: (with a little hangover on top ;))

everything's worked out fab for you so that should be a sign!!

oh, and yes please!! no more wet weekends like THAT one :goofy:

Know exactly the emotions your going through, a mixture of exitement and trepidation.

Still fels like yesterday when we all met up at the meet in Lincoln all sheltered round an umbrella! Enjoy the last few days here and look forward to seeing you all over there.

have a great time in US and you will soon be there now

Hi Jules

Well its here at last ! I remember those feelings, banners, sharks, spiders, all the scary thoughts of Oz were pinned to my laptop at work....no sunshine, aussie flags, beaches.......well who cares we are here now.

Enjoy your last couple of weeks & give us a bell when you are more settled or if we can help in anyway you know where we are.

Safe journey.

Take care

Angela, Ash, Brad, Tom & Max xx