Wot??

The Monaghans

cos ur a popular person I expect. It's new software, notifications covers pms, visitor messages to your profile page, etc. You can gather friends onto your profile page same as in facebook, myspace etc. The visitor messages are public and others can read them. If you have a look at mine you will see wot i mean.

Guest jill wright
All right, now I'm cross! Why have 19 of you visited our page and only 6 of you asked to be my friend!!!! I can see this new technology causing a LOT of angst! I feel so unloved...:sad:

You should count your self lucky I have three but after being away for a week on holiday do find it all abit different on this site I have to keep logging in for starters. Oh well thats the brits for you we don't like change:biglaugh: thats before you all cry 'oh yes we do thats why we're here'

Jill

Guest Nicky&Andy

:err:same here , still trying to work out how it all works:goofy::idea:ah a glass of wine might get the brain cells working, i think ive got one friend too thats if what i have done actually worked

at least it will take my mind off the house sale:nah: