So excited potential tenant coming 2 view our house!Only advertised it today 4rent!

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

I am so excited!But OH has told me to calm down nothing guaranteed!

Having had no luck selling (even with the £30k we have dropped it by)

we decided to think about renting ot out!Estate agent advertised it for rent as from today and we have had a call already - somebody already interested and wants to come to have a look asap!

So off i go getting everywhere spick and span!

The only problem is we haven't got our visa officially yet.The medicals have arrived in Sydney but that it up to now!So we can't agree to anything with them yet!Lets hope they really want it and understand and are willing to wait!

Any idea how soon after medicals arrive do they usually process the SIR 475 visa?

Hey they may not even want to rent it yet so i best not get too excited!

Can't help it though as it would be exactly what we want once we got visa!

Gill

x

Guest Django

Hi Gill,

I've sooo got everything crossed for you here. This final hurdle is begining to get to a lot of us at the mo. We too look like we have had a bit of luck on the house front so fingers crossed we could be meeting up in Adelaide very soon.

Pete

Guest cunnah10
Hi Gill,

I've sooo got everything crossed for you here. This final hurdle is begining to get to a lot of us at the mo. We too look like we have had a bit of luck on the house front so fingers crossed we could be meeting up in Adelaide very soon.

Pete

Cheers Pete

Good luck to you also!Will keep my fingers crossed for you too!

yes the final hurdle is upon us!The stress is never ending!Certainly keeps us from getting bored hey!

Let you know how we get on with viewer!

Gill

Guest Debi

:wubclub:Hi we luckily sold our house last November after just coming back from a recky in adelaide in August. Was scared of this slump coming so bit the bullet. Got top price so cant complain. Just that we have been stuck in this depressing rental for the last 7 months.:arghh: However we did our meds about three weeks ago,and we were notified last week that everything fine. Infact so fine we got all excited and booked our flights for the 31st of August.:err:Doooh!. Now had a letter saying that they hope to grant in Oct 19th. So upset:sad:we are going on a state sponsored investors visa. Unless we can speed the process up,we may get earlier. But the exchange rate is so bad we are really going to loose a lot of money on the bond. Did not know this would be so stressfull!

Got the kids booked into school for Oct their 4th term. Just wondering now if we should go over on holiday Visa and wait there. We are also building a house and the selections need to be done in September or we will hold the build up. Also does anyone know if you go on a proviaional visa,which ours will be for 4 years until we apply for permanent. If you have to pay for schooling? They have not mentioned it so far to us. Dont want to mention it either to them incase I open up a can of worms. Good luck on renting the house.It only takes one person.

Guest Django

Hi deb welcome to the forum.

It would be easiest just to wait for the nod. If you go there on holiday you will all have to leave the country and come back in to validate your visas. Be patient. Its hard to I know being so close but thats the 'fun' of this migrating lark.:arghh:

Pete