Do you really want to get to know Django!!!

Guest Trakki

Guest Trakki

He is an evil, sadistic man!!!:biglaugh: There was I in the living room with 3 of the 4 children. Niamh was in the kitchen with Daddy, knowing she doesn't like marmite he gave her a marmite bread stick, for the next 5 mins all I could here was Niamh saying yuk, yuk yuk yuk!!!

How cruel is he!!! Do you really want to get to know a man that is so cruel! ;)

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I dont think that is too bad...............my son when he was little used to like chopped up banana with milk and a sprinkle of sugar. daddy mad it for him one day and all i could hear was "this tastes yucky" " eat it up" said daddy....a bit later we discovered he had sprinkled it with salt by mistake!!! :biglaugh:

Any way children need their taste buds "enlightened":biglaugh:

Guest Trakki
:goofy:Ahhhh but what does that say about you being married to him:goofy:

I am sensible, never married him!!! :biglaugh:

I can't believe you lot are sticking up for him!! It's not as if he did it by mistake, he gave it to her knowing that she doesn't like it, purely for his own entertainment of watching her reaction!!! Does no-one feel sorry for Niamh:goofy:??

My son is very money orientated, or should I say was........until I said I would give him 10 quid if he bit into a chilli, he didn't but my daughter did.....ohhhhh the agony of it all!

He did however bite into a lemon for a fiver!! definately well worth it for the entertainment value alone!! hee hee

Guest caoimhe
I am sensible, never married him!!! :biglaugh:

I can't believe you lot are sticking up for him!! It's not as if he did it by mistake, he gave it to her knowing that she doesn't like it, purely for his own entertainment of watching her reaction!!! Does no-one feel sorry for Niamh:goofy:??

I feel really sorry for Niamh

For the fact she has Pete as her dad :biglaugh:

Be careful Stephen and I were together 14 years and had 4 kids when we got married:arghh:

Guest Trakki
:biglaugh:Have to agree with Pete on this one ,thats the sort of thing i would do :P.

Cheers Graham

Well, I think I will just have to make sure the golf clubs don't make it in the container, he is so not coming out to play, unless of course you take my side!! ;)

Guest salisbury massive

I fail to see the point of having children unless you can be cruel and sadistic to them. I've got a lovely cellar in my aussie house that I frequently lock my kids in. I keep all the huntsmen and redbacks down there. There has to be some perks to being a parent :wubclub:

Jo

Guest sarahsmartiepants
I fail to see the point of having children unless you can be cruel and sadistic to them. I've got a lovely cellar in my aussie house that I frequently lock my kids in. I keep all the huntsmen and redbacks down there. There has to be some perks to being a parent :wubclub:

Jo

Yes and when they get their Ps they can become your taxi slaves :biglaugh:

sarah

Guest graandjac

Jo

Have you got some extra room down there for our two brats:biglaugh:.

Cheers Graham

Jo

You know I can see a business opportunity in this one, you could make a fortune!!

:biglaugh: