• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Please help!! Homesick and considering moving back to the UK?

0 times
      UWE are really good with student bursaries and stuff and generally have lower entry requirements than Bristol uni If you're set on Bristol. Having said that, I've studied at UWE twice and worked there and now work at Flinders uni and I honestly think if you're going to be studying anywhere straight from school, you're best off with a family safety net and home student fees! If you can do that with UK family and a few years on the UK first, awesome. If not, maybe go to the UK for a year out and defer a degree course that you've already applied for here?

5 times
      I personally have found visiting the UK to be totally different to living there. When you are on holiday everyone makes a huge effort because they don't know when they will next see you. Given your age have you considered a gap year? Perhaps get on Skype with the friend you have and plan it together spend some time here some time there and see how you feel about day to day life living working etc once you are there. If you love it apply for uni and stay through uni if not come back and do uni here. Either way sounds like you have family and support in both countries which will be important.
      samandcraig likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12