House sold!!!

Skittle

:D Today we accepted an offer on our house!!

After 6 weeks on the market and only 2 viewers we have sold to the first viewers that walked through the door.

Bit of a chain - but I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

Had a takeaway curry tonight to celebrate (i really know how to push the boat out :lol: ) We go on our reccie visit 3 weeks today and hopefully will sort out a job for Steve whilst we are there.

Told my mum today and she asked me how i felt? I said that I felt peculiar, I think that's the best way to describe the butterflies that are rampant in my stomach!

Best of luck to anyone else in the house selling nightmare, I'm sure that it's worst than the visa application.

Karen

Guest robandmags

Hi Skittle

congratulations

We too have accepted an offer on our house today. The board only went up yesterday. They were our first viewers.

Lets hope that it goes smoothly for the both of us.

I'm not celebrating tonight as OH has gone out (bet he's doing plenty of celebrating for the both of us) but will be cracking open the champers tomorrow. Can't believe that hopefully we will be on track for moving out to Adelaide in Sept as planned.

It's sooooo scarey but exciting :lol: :lol:

Good luck

Rob and Mags

Hi Karen and Steve

Congratulations on selling your house. We have also sold ours. Medicals are booked for next Wednesday so hoping that we get visa soon. We are not going to sign anything until we have the visa in our hand. We are hoping to be in Adelaide in August. When are you thinking of moving out for good.

Have a great time on your reccie. We will have to meet up some time after you get back so you can tell us all about it.

Paula and Adrian