What a great site this is

julie-ruth

Just logged in to see whats going on and noticed my daughters have taken over the site well they did last night when we had friends round and were practicing our barbie cooking for when we get to oz, they love the site and keen to make new friends here and there.

It amazing to see the amount of people moving to Australia from the UK, Even in the small town I live in we have met people who know people who are going or just gone. My Husband went to Australia 5 years ago and loved Adelaide and would have moved then but the timing wasn't right, the timing is right now he's been offered a job and we are going on an sponsered regional visa (I think thats right)

Its just selling the house like everyone else we need to equity we had a sale but it fell through just before contacts were exchanged so we its on the market again we've sent our visa off and done med's and police checks its just sitting and waiting. Fingers Crossed:unsure:

Guest Django
Just logged in to see whats going on and noticed my daughters have taken over the site

I've noticed that too.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good for them. It'll be good for them to make some friends before they go. Good luck with the house sale. It seems to be the biggest headache at the moment.:arghh:

Pete

Guest Sharon and Paul

Hi , feel bad now , havn't let my girl on here ,( i won't get her off). still plenty of time. ATB with house sell . Paul

Guest Roo1

Hi Julie-Ruth,

I don't think your alone thinking "what a great site this is". Its coming up to a year with me posting on here and I'm still here!!

Best of luck with the house sale.

Judi x

Guest LOOBYLOO
Hi Linda and Andy,

We are on a regional Sponsored Visa what is the difference (if any) between yours and ours my husband has been offered a Job in Adelaide does that make a difference, there are so many different types its confusing.

Julie

We're going out on a business visa. We have up to 4 years to meet criteria and then can apply for permanent residency. State Sponsorship means we are restricted to SA only. Don't know if this makes sense!?