Finally Flying!!!!!!

Guest Missbabz

Guest Missbabz

Tomorrow is the day we have been waiting for for almost a year. We are flying tomorrow night at 22.05 from Heathrow to Adelaide. Yiiiiiippppppppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Bit anxious about saying good bye to our grown up children at the airport, hope I will be able to keep it all together. Apart from that we are really excited and looking forward to our new adventure in Adelaide.

Our little dog departed on the 9th June and has by now arrived in Melbourne where he is in quarantine for one month. It was very upsetting leaving him, but has to be done if we want him with us.

We are staying in West Lakes for three months, to give us time to see where we would like to settle and buy a house.

Next time I log onto PIA I will be in sunny Oz!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you all who are still waiting and speak to you very soon.

Babz & Kevin

Guest Rachael

Hope you both have a great journey and I'm sure that month will fly by so you can be reunited with Ozzy.

Will catch up on the other side when we arrive too.

Take care

R

Guest graandjac

:err:good luck guys , sorry to put a downer on things :biglaugh:, but its far from sunny , and on the news this morning there was flash flodding in hallet cove & Brighton last night , apart from that its all good here in Adelaide, good luck Cheers Graham

Guest kelzmarie

hello mum and dad!!

so as we expected the goodbye was horrible and uve left a trial of devestation beind u!!:sad:

glad u arrived safe and i have just had a message of carol saying dat her friend's son came round to ur house and its a beautiful place by the lakes..

he is also takin u around tomo to show u the highlights..good thinkin mum, find out where the shops are!

well im glad u both ok but very strange learnin of ur new house and car and life over there, feels wierd.

me, vicki and gen went to london today to camden market, doesnt really compare with your adventure but we are very much inseperable at the moment.keep family close, dunno wat u got till its gone.

love u and miss u already.xx:(

Guest Missbabz
Good luck guys, have a great flight!

We to are flying out tomorrow on the 10.00am flight from Manchester (will just beat you there!). Just finished packing cases, and shredding things.

See you on the other side.......Whooooooooooo!

Simon and gang:)

Hi guys

Well you must be here in sunny Oz now. Amazing isn't it, we fell in love with Adelaide straight away.

We are in West Lakes where about are you staying?

Babz x

Guest Missbabz
hello mum and dad!!

so as we expected the goodbye was horrible and uve left a trial of devestation beind u!!:sad:

glad u arrived safe and i have just had a message of carol saying dat her friend's son came round to ur house and its a beautiful place by the lakes..

he is also takin u around tomo to show u the highlights..good thinkin mum, find out where the shops are!

well im glad u both ok but very strange learnin of ur new house and car and life over there, feels wierd.

me, vicki and gen went to london today to camden market, doesnt really compare with your adventure but we are very much inseperable at the moment.keep family close, dunno wat u got till its gone.

love u and miss u already.xx:(

HI Kelz

Just read this message from when we left UK. Yes it was awful to say goodbye :sad:but we are getting all the info for you for when you come out and stay. So the next 6months will go by really quickly. Can't wait to show you Adelaide, you will love it. :jiggy:So much to do and see.

Love you always and take care

Mum x

Guest swampo

Hi Babz and Kevin

Have a good flight and enjoy your settling in period. Got friends in West Lake, it's a lovely area, great pub and very friendly.

We are also like you and will be saying goodby to our grown up children on 9th October. Haven't gone down the emotiional route yet, don't dare to!

Guest Missbabz
Hi Babz and Kevin

Have a good flight and enjoy your settling in period. Got friends in West Lake, it's a lovely area, great pub and very friendly.

We are also like you and will be saying goodby to our grown up children on 9th October. Haven't gone down the emotiional route yet, don't dare to!

Hi

Well good luck with the goodbye bit, you will need it, but it has to be done and they will visit no doubt, like my children will. Where will you be staying when you get here in October? We are looking for a home to buy now, so not sure how long we will behere in West Lakes, but do love it.

Maybe catch up with you when you get here. If you private mail me I will give you our email address and phone numbers, will enjoy having a drink with you.

Hope all your arrangements go to plan and see you in October in sunny Adelaide

Babz & Kevin x:GEEK: