Uk Fathers Day on Sunday

andy and lindsey

Guest stufi1997

Better late than never, I'll be his only daughter making the effort to send one from oz so i'll be counting on brownie points for that. Cheers for the reminder.....If I give you a list of birthdays would you remind me of those too?!! Fiona

Guest brina

Yeah your right it is this Sunday , its not too late to get a card to all those Dads in the UK though. Try moonpig.com its great if you order before 2pm uk time they are usually delivered the next day. You can write on the card online not the same as doing it yourself but at least he gets a card then you can have it sent straight to his address too .

I know my Dad would be gutted if I didnt send him one although he prob wouldnt admit it !!

Guest Martin and Val

Yep, it's this Sunday. If you've forgotten give your Dad's a ring this Sunday and say "sorry no cards available in Oz" and you will send them one in September instead.

Australian Fathers Day 7th September (when in Australia do as the Australians do!)

Well, that's the pressies sorted then. Just did personalised gifts online, bottle of whisky for my dad and a bottle of champagne for OH's complete with personal labels and tags and being delivered on friday.

Thank you for the information on the cards through moonpig. I downloaded a picture of the kids onto the front and they are being sent as we speak and cheaper than buying the cards that we normally go for and a nicer touch too!

Ahhhh, I can relax with my aussie red yet again!!

Thanks for the tip about moonpig. I ordered the father's day cards, then got sucked into it and ordered all the cards for the next few months worth of birthdays/events. Some good cards there and I liked the way you could personalise them.

Where did you order the wine/whisky from out of interest? I usually order all my presents from John Lewis online, as they deliver in the UK for free, which can be a great saving - we have kept an account open over there so I just pay it with a debit card. I would be interested in any more sites that offer good value as I have a ridiculously long list of people I buy for throughout the year!

Hi there,

www.mkn.co.uk they do charge delivery, but I liked the personalised items, also I started to panic because I forgot. So there could be others that are better out there.

I'm really pleased with the cards though, i too programmed in all the birthdays etc, they will notify me 2 weeks before the event comes up and I can be prepared.

Guest motlyman

We sent ours via moonpig last night.

As said before there not on sale here at the mo:skeptical:

Also handy for forgotten last minute birthdays.

Colin

Guest Django
Funny Stephen was hoping to get away with that one aswell :nah:

Great minds think alike eh??? ;).

I like Sarah's idea of buying in advance.:notworthy:

Pete