Do i really need to buy any more boots!

wozzie2202

Trying to be reserved and apply logic here:eek:...as a self confessed boot hoarder, I am trying to resist the temptation as the UK winter sales of boots starts, to buy any more....In all honesty, will there be much need for boots in Adelaide, when I already have several pairs..we're talking small, biker type ankle boots, not long, knee lengths. I know I can get some real bargains here at the moment, but do I really need them??!:confused:..do you wear boots much in an Oz winter?

Thoughts and rational thinking welcome, after all I could fill that space with something else in the packing!:smile:

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I completely relate to what your saying about being a Boot Hoarder! I too have an obession with shoes! Ha.

I am currently in the UK, returning to Adelaide in May and I will be taking my boots with me this time!!.

I didnt take them first time round as I didnt think i'd need them but i definitely did so I ended up ordering some online from a UK Shop. There is a good selection of Shops in Adelaide that sell some beautiful shoes however I saw some bargains online :-)

Edited by Hughes'Roberts

I wear boots all winter. I've about 8 pairs, ankle and knee high and love them. I'd buy them there if they are decent quality and price. I find over here they are stupid prices and the quality not so great. I've not bought a pair, (I usually buy at least one pair a year) since I've been here although I will be buying some new Blundstones this winter for dog walking and stuff.

I left my boots in England and regretted it - had to buy some here as it was very cold last winter

Its surprising how nippy it can get, worse inside than out I find. Crummy insulation and so on in the houses and rather rubbish forms of heating.

I love my boots and miss not wearing them more. I spend 8 months or so of the year in thongs or open toed sandals now, it used to be that long in boots :cute: