Bomb threats in schools

snifter

The person doing this has mental issues.

They will be caught.

In the old days! it was very difficult. My OH used to tell me about how difficult it was to catch people who were phoning through false alarms to the fire control room sending out emergency vehicles to the same areas over and over again. It took them 9 years to finally catch one person! Things were very different then though...with the sophisticated communications of today it's only a mater of time until this nutter makes a mistake and they have set up the systems to catch them.

I hope it is just that. Some nutter and not some big operation. It worries me that the resources are all pulled out to individual call outs then there will be a huge attack - maybe in the city and then there will be complete pandemonium. At best. I just moved my son this year to another school but if I hadn't his was one of the Adelaide schools affected with the threat on Friday. Very worrying.