7 Months On.............

Guest sarah_clancy

Guest sarah_clancy

Just a little post to let you know how i'm getting on...

Well a few months ago I had made my mind up that I was going back to UK..

Lack of social life.. Friends.. Shopping... Family...

Feeling really LONELY..

Mum and Dad returned to the UK after the 4months, and left me as a poor little orphan!!!

Until -

7 Months hit me... Work was going great. Made full time after bein casual for 4months... I'd made some gorgeous friends, all on my wavelength!!

And then I started looking towards my future, and how I could furthur my career.

Im almost a qualified Nail Technition as well as a Beauty Therapist and Hairdresser..

Life couldn't be any better...

WAIT !!!

Yes it can...... I had a phone call from Dad, And he is desparate to come back, hes realised why he left the UK in the first place....

Thousands of pounds later hopefully they will be back soon!!!

:o)

Guest graandjac

:)Great post Sarah ......lesson here to everyone , what ever your first impressons of Adelaide you must give it time 4 months is not enough....!!!! , as Sarah's parents said the reasons why they left the uk are still there (uk) when they returned .And believe me we all go on about " For our Kids " it is a better place for them ...bank on it .

Cheers Graham

Guest mOZzy

wow, what a rollercoaster!!!!

but well done you for sticking it out and realising that it IS for you!!!!

and how exciting that your family will be back with you soon too

good luck with the rest to come :wubclub:

Just a little post to let you know how i'm getting on...

Well a few months ago I had made my mind up that I was going back to UK..

Lack of social life.. Friends.. Shopping... Family...

Feeling really LONELY..

Mum and Dad returned to the UK after the 4months, and left me as a poor little orphan!!!

Until -

7 Months hit me... Work was going great. Made full time after bein casual for 4months... I'd made some gorgeous friends, all on my wavelength!!

And then I started looking towards my future, and how I could furthur my career.

Im almost a qualified Nail Technition as well as a Beauty Therapist and Hairdresser..

Life couldn't be any better...

WAIT !!!

Yes it can...... I had a phone call from Dad, And he is desparate to come back, hes realised why he left the UK in the first place....

Thousands of pounds later hopefully they will be back soon!!!

:o)

Good on yer!

its not easy for older teens to come here and 'find alife'................well done for sticking it out and I hope things work out

Smit

Guest The Pottertons

Great post, good to hear from people who struggle and feel like throwing the towel in but stick to it. Just shows how a little time and patience can pay off. Great you are so happy, Good for you!!! Yvonne x