1 happy year in oz

Guest Nick11

Guest Nick11

Hi guys - just wanted to write a post thanking everyone who's helped us over the past year.

I can't believe it's a year today since we landed here and feel very proud in what we've achieved.

The kids are settled, hubbys happy in his job and I've found a great bunch of mates.

When we originally found out we could only get a 495 visa to adelaide - we were gutted. But I'm a great believer in fate and can honestly say that we're here for good.

We love Adelaide and everything it has to offer.

To anyone out there who is having second thoughts - my advice would be to go for it.

You'll never know til you try.

We're worse off financially and have to work harder - but our kids are happier and healthier - our quality of life and our time together has improved ten fold.

We have met some amazing and generous people who I want to thank for their friendship.

Good luck to all you guys coming over.

Nick,Andrew,Meg and Ben

x

congrats on your first year here all of you :)

Heres to many more happy years,lots of wine, and plenty of lovely met ups.

lots of love Jo xx:wubclub:

Guest Libby1971

Absolutely lovely Nick!!!

Here's wishing you and your gorgeous family many many more happy years in Oz.

See you soon

Love Lib and Co xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest cunnah10
Hi guys - just wanted to write a post thanking everyone who's helped us over the past year.

I can't believe it's a year today since we landed here and feel very proud in what we've achieved.

The kids are settled, hubbys happy in his job and I've found a great bunch of mates.

When we originally found out we could only get a 495 visa to adelaide - we were gutted. But I'm a great believer in fate and can honestly say that we're here for good.

We love Adelaide and everything it has to offer.

To anyone out there who is having second thoughts - my advice would be to go for it.

You'll never know til you try.

We're worse off financially and have to work harder - but our kids are happier and healthier - our quality of life and our time together has improved ten fold.

We have met some amazing and generous people who I want to thank for their friendship.

Good luck to all you guys coming over.

Nick,Andrew,Meg and Ben

x

Thanks for posting that Nick!

Just what i needed to hear today to get me in a positive frame of mind!

hope to meet up with you in the next few months and thanks for any info and advise you have taken the time to offer to me over the last few months!

Gill

Guest Django

I would like to thank you for all the info and advice you have given us and everyone else over the past year. ;)

Glad its worked out for you. We can only hope the move works out for us.

Pete

Guest donna T

Congratulations my lovelies - a whole year. A really lovely family I am blessed to call my friends:wubclub:

Much love to you and yours -

See you soon

Donna x

Guest Guest75
Woahh I knew Adelaide was ahead of the UK but....... Are you a time lord??? :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Doh!!!

I'm blaming the keyboard - too much Vegemite & Toast stuck in it:goofy:

Hiya,

Lovely to read your post. Its great that you and your family are loving your new life in Adelaide.

I must do my yearly post soon. It's been 14 months for me-time has passed so quickly!

See you soon hun

Judi x