This is Wizzywozzas husband here on behalf of Sharon (Wizzywozza) with sad news

wizzywozza

On the 7th of march, my wife Sharon collapsed and was taken to hospital. it was found she had an aneurysm which has burst, since then they have found 2 more aneurysms, she has also had 2 strokes, and a brain bleed caused by pressure on the brain. She now lays in a vegetative state, and we do not know if she will ever recover.

I am, and her family are heartbroken beyond words. All we ask is you send your healing thoughts and prayers.

https://www.gofundme.com/assistsharon

I am, and her family are heartbroken beyond words. All we ask is you send your healing thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear that, Rick. I have no words for you, but I am definitely sending healing thoughts and prayers. If anyone has the strength of life force to get through this, I reckon it would be Sharon.

:wubclub: Caroline and family.

Please do ask for support where you can, I know from experience this can be difficult but people generally are more than happy to help. And you will need support both practical and emotional.

So true.

I noticed Rick attached a gofundme link (looks like it was set up by Sharon's daughter).

Better than sending flowers.

:wubclub:

LC

Oh Rick, what awful news - Sharon has been one of the most helpful and sensible people on the forum for so many years. Sending you and her my best wishes for strength and support through this difficult time. I'm sure she's fighting as hard as she can, and if anyone has the strength of character to beat this, she does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...