Two More Sleep !

PatP

Furniture has gone house is bare bones except for a bed and TV

Our dog went this morning to kennels before he flies out on 27th

Had an offer which we accepted on our house this morning whoop whoop

Car goes to shippers tomorrow along with the kettle etc that we left behind to use

Then Wednesday we are off

Am getting through most of the last minute things the list gets longer though not shorter

Cases are packed just last minute bits

So will soon be home yeeha

All the best with the trip!

You will soon find your feet once jetlag wears off. :smile:

It's getting cool at night now...been down to 10 so maybe some warmer clothes to be packed.

Summer clothes packed in shipping Tamara winter clothes in suitcase lol

Been back upto 30° today. Beautiful autumn.

Luckily we have summer clothes already there at my sons -will bring winter Justin Case ( he is my best friend at the minute)

We went out for a curry last night and it was freezing despite it being a lovely day earlier

Am thinking layers on and off as we travel !

Furniture has gone house is bare bones except for a bed and TV

Our dog went this morning to kennels before he flies out on 27th

Had an offer which we accepted on our house this morning whoop whoop

Car goes to shippers tomorrow along with the kettle etc that we left behind to use

Then Wednesday we are off

Am getting through most of the last minute things the list gets longer though not shorter

Cases are packed just last minute bits

So will soon be home yeeha

Ooh, enjoy your last couple of days..we've been here 10 days and time is flying! Our dog is also flying out on 27th...been staying with the MIL in UK and off to overnight kennels on 26th ready for his flight! I am a little nervous for him as he is a bit of a fretter but sure he will be fine. We'll then by driving to Melbourne to collect him so off on a bit of a road trip. Have a safe flight.

Sarah

Your pooch is flying same day as our boy ,he is in kennels now with Golden Arrow and seems to be having a ball lol

the lady who is looking after him is ending emails and sounds as if she has really taken to my boy - her notes have really put my mind at ease

We have organised to have him flown to Adelaide - do you realise that you need to go through the quarantine site now to arrange pick up ?

in Singapore now by the pool had a great flight with Singapore airlines as the lass at checkout booked me into a row of three seat ,tow empty and hubby into a row of 4 with 3 empty

so we were able to lie down and

Edited by Philly47

Am devastated as we have just found out our vet lost Ralphys last blood sample so Wednesday's flight may not happen

They were supposed to email myself and Golden Arrow the results as they knew I was not in the UK after 20th

i contacted both vets and shippers to query no show of the results Golden Arrow then rang weighbridge who advised they had never had them They then rang the vets who later ,in a phone call to me ,said they were posted but not recived !

Golden Arrow have now taken bloods again and sent fast tracked to Weighbridge who hopefully will sort for Tuesday

i must say Golden Arrow have been fantastic and supportive , I am trying to stay calm as its out if my control but !

Yes it all came good in the end Golden Arrow were great really went the extra mile

Our boy flew when planned and landed last night ( Thursday )

Have just received the email from quarantine to say he is in custody !

Its around 5 am and I have checked my email several times during the night but at least that's another hurdle jumped

Hope your boy has landed safely too