The man from oz he say yes!

newlife

We recived a phone call this morning from our agent telling us we had recieved our visas. :D Hasnt quite sunk in yet as we still need to sell the house before we can go! Have a bottle of sparkly on ice ready for when husband gets home then I can nag him to finish the house! Anyhow, good luck all those still waiting

Wendy

Guest The Bowmans

Congratulations! Enjoy the celebrations and good luck with the house sale. Ours went on the market this morning - we are in Bishops Stortford so we're almost neighbours!

Our medicals have been finalised in Adelaide and we received our penal clearance certificates this morning and have couriered them to Adelaide. Hopefully we will be getting a case officer soon and fingers crossed, won't be far behind you.

Have a glass of bubbly for us tonight!

Love

Deena and John

Guest happy-jools

Well done. Wish it were us. Waiting for SA SPonsorship and its the longest wait. The TRA didnt seem to take too long.

How long did you process take?

Hi

Thanks for all the good wishes, Iam still sober-ish as I have to get kids up in the morning for school and nursery. Hubby though is working his way through a crate of stella! Ideally we would like to be in Oz before July but I'm not sure how possible this is as I dont know how long it takes to sell a house. This is our first time. Exitement is starting to creep up on me now and I keep getting butterflys in my belly everytime hubby says that we are definatly going now not if!

Wendy :D