• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Need some help about eventual benefits eligibility

125 times
      Fair enough Sally. I just find it irritating that the kids here are obsessed with having that perfect american style smile. My daughter included. Since we moved here she's forever going on about having braces and underbites and overbites. They must have integrated dental lessons into her school day to be such an expert!! Yet not once has the dentist said she needs them so far!
      No offence aimed at you.
      Sallyh likes this.

North Adelaide. :)
      328 times
      No offence taken. I do think that there's much more intervention here medically and I am discovering that a lot of it is because we (Australians in general) 'can'. Maybe not the best idea to make assumptions about others priorities of spending though. I wouldn't be much of a parent if I was following braces fashion and half starving my poorly clothed kids!!!!!!

I remain ever grateful for the amazing health care we have here, what we can do with health insurance, and what we can do without it. I haven't come across that sort of peer pressure but like I said I don't think we do anything to fit in. Else my dh wouldn't be training for ministry and we wouldn't be homeschoolers! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Me (36), DH (36), DS1 (9), DS2 (6), DS3 (4), DD1 (2), DD2 - BRAND NEW!!! 26-6-11 ...80 ʇdǝs ɹǝpun uʍop pǝʌıɹɹɐ

Enjoying every day life with all our needs satisfied in this sunscorched land...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123