Good luck Stoo

Angela

;) Good luck to Stoo for tomorrow. We wish you lots & lots of luck for your first day (not that you need it), we are all very proud of you mate.

No idea how I have typed this after the amount I have just drank :v_SPIN:.

See you soon

Angela, Ash, Brad, Tom & Max xxx

Guest Django
;) Good luck to Stoo for tomorrow. We wish you lots & lots of luck for your first day (not that you need it), we are all very proud of you mate.

Ooooooooooh whats this????

Has the Stooomiester landed a steady job??? Fantastic news. :jiggy:

Thanks Angela for the 'heads up'. He kept that one quiet. ;) I'll let you get back to working on your hangover. :biglaugh:

Well done Stoo

Pete

Guest Libby1971

Hangover? Pete it'll take her 2 days to sober up from the amount she drank today!!!!! Bless!

As for Stoo, he is a champion. If anyone deserved a break it was that man and his family. They are living proof that if you hang in there and stay committed but realistic then good things come.:notworthy::notworthy:

I am delighted for you Stoo, you'll be fantastic tomorrow...

Libby

Guest Django

As for Stoo, he is a champion. If anyone deserved a break it was that man and his family. They are living proof that if you hang in there and stay committed but realistic then good things come.:notworthy::notworthy:

Well these are my thoughts exactly. I was hoping he would get a break soon. Couldn't be easy for anyone with him working away and stuff. Fabby news.:jiggy:

Pete

Libby is right, he is a super star, determination & perserverance, well done Stoo.

As for my head, god Libby its hurting slightly :v_SPIN:god will it be sore tomorrow, thank god Ash is taking the day off. Had a great day though, so thank you.

Angela xxx

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Angela, Libby, Liz and Pete dudes

Thanks for your wishes and nice things you've said about us, am feeling very humble here and nice to know we have so many good friends here thinking about us and giving us the support we so sorely needed. As Libby said if you hang in there long enough something will come along, just a shame it took 9 months of worry and uncertiantity.

Anyway I hope that Angelas head is not too sore for her birthday tommorrow, 21 again bless her, congratulations to Liz & Rich on their anniversary this weekend and fingers crossed for tommorrow M8 and a really big thank you to Donna and Russ for such a wonderful day today, couldn't think of anywhere better to annouce my good news, amongst our very good friends.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Nick dude

Thanks for reminding me, better get myself off to bed now and set the alarm for half five, was 4 am in the UK so a bit of a lay in and I should be home before 5pm.

:SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:

Guest Nick11
Yo Nick dude

Thanks for reminding me, better get myself off to bed now and set the alarm for half five, was 4 am in the UK so a bit of a lay in and I should be home before 5pm.

:SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:

Novelty will wear off soon mate- especially when Debs gets hold of your first wage packet!!!!!!

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Briliant news the best I've heard for a while, really made up for you, Deb, James and Adam,great to catch up yesterday, GO LIVE YOUR DREAM,

Guzzler

Guest donna T

Just adding our HUGE congratulations to you and wishing you all the very best of luck today - we are all soooo made up for you both.

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Congrats Stu, we are really pleased for you all.:jiggy::jiggy:

Cant wait to go shopping with Deb to help her spend that first pay packet:biglaugh:

Lots of love Jo & Co

Guest Guzzler&Sas

hooray, hooray - well done Stoo for getting the job and Deb and the boys for being so patient.

Hope it all went well for you .. was it a tough day at the office dear?

Cheers - see you soon

Sas

xxx

:wubclub:

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Oh wow I'm totally overwhelmed by all your good wishes, makes us realise how lucky we are to have so many caring friends here, made the last 8 months of struggle much easier......thank you :notworthy:.

The first two days have gone well though the novelty of getting up at 5.30 six days a week might wear off :SLEEP:, no seriously its great to be actually doing a days work and coming home at night, not back to some dodgy hotel in Darwin watching the cockroaches run around the kitchen :unsure:.

Once again just like to say how humble I feel and thank you for your wishes.

;)

Guest Libby1971

I am really pleased that work is going well for you.

I am so happy you are able to be a family again and not be spending so much time watching cockroaches.

Libby:jiggy: