Entertainment book, Adelaide 2016/17

snifter

Its been out since June so if you haven't yet gotten a copy or downloaded it, check out what its about and see if it might appeal or have some use.

http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/about/Tell-me-More/Adelaide

You can order it through many schools, charities, organisations, sports clubs and more. So if you are a member of the local footy or cricket team or your kids go to school or kindy, check and see if they sell the book and buy through them. 20% of each sale will go to the organisation you purchase it through.

We bought the paper copy last year and the digital this year. We saved far more than the book cost and were able to pass on some vouchers to family and friends to make use of. We also swapped some vouchers to get a number for the same place/trip/meal etc.

We did make use of the cinema deal and got to see a number of films in the VMax at Marion for a fair saving each time. Also meals out, activities and more. We didn't get to Kangaroo Island during the year the book was valid and so didn't make use of the ferry saving but we plan to go in this book year so it will come in handy then :)

[h=2]The 2016 | 2017 Entertainment™ Books and Entertainment™ Digital Memberships are available now![/h]Discover thousands of valuable up to 50% off and 2-for-1 offers for many of the best restaurants, cafés, arts, attractions, hotels, travel, shopping and much more – choose your way with the following:

Available now, the NEW 2016 | 2017 Adelaide Entertainment™ Memberships still sell for just $65 and you’ll receive over $20,000 in valuable offers you can use until 1 June, 2017.

Was really easy to order online for the digital copy. Installed the app on our phones, put in the codes and stuff and away we went :)

Downside is we can't share vouchers with other people anymore. Hoping to use a lot more this way though and can use some when out with friends and other people too still.

My vote is with the digital version. Used to get the book but last year got the digital one and used it a lot. The search function that shows you what is in the nearby area is great. Because the book is so big and heavy it was only good if you were planning to go out. This way you can use the vouchers spontaneously. Wouldn't go back to the book myself.

My vote is with the digital version. Used to get the book but last year got the digital one and used it a lot. The search function that shows you what is in the nearby area is great. Because the book is so big and heavy it was only good if you were planning to go out. This way you can use the vouchers spontaneously. Wouldn't go back to the book myself.

Snap! Decided to give the digital one a try and like you I wouldn't go back to using the book. So far we have had $200 in discounts, so if you take off the cost of the 'book' we are still up by $135 and have another 10 months to use it. So for us, it is great value.

Another vote for digital we had it last year and renewed again for this. Only downside is not being able to swap vouchers.

the big upside apart from the always having it on hand is that you get all the updated offers, the book is out of date from day one as more offers get added all the time. I used to end up checking on line for new offers alongside the book.

Agree also that places do not always redeem the voucher on the mobile app, although sometimes they did not scratch off the card either.

Always good value as we save far more than the cost and it also makes us go to places we might not otherwise try.

Do do not use the cinema stuff as we get Optus perks $11 dollar adult tickets for our local Hoyts and the Palace Nova East End our favourite cinema as it does more indie stuff.