Weather !

Glencoe

Its been pretty soggy thats for sure. We are up in the hills and all of the creeks pretty much burst their banks and roads were flooded, blocked and detours in place.

And we had a couple of dry days and things just started to dry up and another wet front is meant to hit today. Warnings issued.

The CFS and the MFS and the SA Police news are the ones I follow on FB for news and alerts about this sort of thing. And have aps for my phone to get updates etc. All worthwhile once living here, CFS especially if you live in a high risk fire area.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/grants-for-people-directly-affected-by-adelaide-floods/news-story/96d0c89dbca0e62fb3555a1e9b21181f

My daughter lives down on River Road (that says it all!) in Port Noarlunga and we went down to take a look after warnings issues for the Onkaparinga river breaking it's banks.

Have never seen anything like it in the past 9 years...almost to the top of the bank. If it had coincided with a king tide the entire area would have been flooded...and there's no insurance for tides.