Shocker- house sale fell through!

Guest jen&ian

Guest jen&ian

Hi all,

Well I'm thoroughly p***ed off today as our house sale has fallen through at the eleventh hour, we should have exchanged contracts this week :evil: :evil:

My good friend Jack Daniels is comforting me so I apologise for any dodgy typing.

Might try a primal scream type of thing in the back yard later :lol: :oops:

See ya,

Jen :(

Guest happy-jools

Ahhh sorry bout that. Its a bummer at the best of time, bet even more so when you want to emigrate.

Chin up - sending you cyber hugs (()) (())

:wink:

Guest RandC

OMG Jen that's awful -what a last minute shock :( Think we should all get gold medals for trials, tribulations and perserverence never mind the visa. Keep your chin up, another buyer will come along. Agree that we should arrange another meet up soon.

Cari x

PS definitely do the primal scream - you'll feel loads better x

Guest graandjac

come on jen worst things have happend at sea, you know someone else will soon be along, these things are sent to try us, just a small blip.

Graham

:x Oh, I am so angry for you Jen! How dare they do this to you at the last minute. This just goes to show once again what a rubbish system we have in place for buying and selling houses. Scotland have the right idea, once you commit to buy, you have to buy.

Fingers crossed for another buyer soon.

Karen

Guest dglamoore

Awww Jen that is awful news - have a good few glasses and get it back on the market, your buyer will come along and they always say something happens for a reason so you never know the new buyer may even offer more for it than the last :D

Wishing you the best of luck!!

Lisa

Guest jen&ian

Hi all,

Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm feeling a bit more pragmatic today :lol: .

Anyway got more important things to worry about as my oldest boy goes into hospital tommorrow for surgery on his shoulder :( .

Onwards and upwards!

Jen :)

Guest Guest75

B****r!!!

Sorry to hear that,the system in the UK really does not help at times like this.

Hopefully a great buyer will be along soon :D

Hope your son's op went well.