We are Here!!!!!

Guest Missbabz

Guest Missbabz

Welcome Adelaide, well folks we arrived last Friday the 13th after a very long, but good flight. So glad we are here and first impressions ..........WOW!!!! We have found this place beautiful, gorgeous beaches, very helpful and polite people, its been brilliant.

We know already we have made the right decision and look forward to getting stuck in and finding a home to call our own.

We are in rented accommodation in West Lakes at the moment for three months and what a beautiful place it is too.

We have already visited a vineyard for wine tasting, seen a koala sleeping in a tree, visited mount lofty in the hills and seen the sun setting on semaphore beach. What a fabulous sight that is too. Changed our driving licenses to Australian ones, got up and running with the internet and new mobile phone (all important to keep in touch with loved ones in the UK)

We are living the dream!!!!!!!

Good luck to all of you about to arrive and see you soon hopefully

Babz & Kevin :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest graandjac

:chatterbox:Wow what a start , sounds like everything is all rosey , glad to hear that things are going so well .........did you say you like Adelaide ...?? :biglaugh:Cheers Gra & Jac

Guest sassy

Good luck Babz an Kevin........

wish you both well and hope the "dream" really is a reality....hope to be living it very soon myself......:)....take care ..sarah..x

Guest kelzmarie

alrite u 2...stop rubbin it in!lol:jiggy:

glad u are gettin settled and enjoyin it already..

also its fab every1 is bein helpful and friendly and glad u makin friends already!

so every1 has been helpful on here and given me info on jobs and visas etc.

altho u seem to have the job huntin covered mum..thanks.

cant wait to get started on the visa and eventually cumin there to be with u both..

miss u and love u.xx:p

Guest Guzzler&Sas

welcome, welcome - and how awesome for Pompey to win the FA Cup! From near to that part of the world myself!

Glad you are loving it - Babz are you going to come along to the ladies meet up on sat 12 july? see the social section ...

cheers

sas

xxx

Guest Missbabz
So glad you're enjoying it and are settling in well. See you when we arrive next month.

R xx

Hi Rachael

Look forward to seeing you when you arrive next month. Will give you a phone call to arrange meeting up for drinks.

Babz & Kevin

Guest Missbabz
welcome, welcome - and how awesome for Pompey to win the FA Cup! From near to that part of the world myself!

Glad you are loving it - Babz are you going to come along to the ladies meet up on sat 12 july? see the social section ...

cheers

sas

xxx

Hi

Thanks for the info on the ladies meet up on 12 July. Will look forward to that and meeting you all

Babz

Guest Missbabz

also its fab every1 is bein helpful and friendly and glad u makin friends already!

cant wait to get started on the visa and eventually cumin there to be with u both..

Hi Kelz

Miss you too but time will go by so quick and you'll be here before you know it.

Looking forward to it already.:jiggy:

Love u 2 xx

Mum

Guest Django

Well the deerstalker is on my head and I'm just lighting the pipe. I reckon I've sussed who your parents are. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Django
Hi Kelz

Miss you too but time will go by so quick and you'll be here before you know it.

Looking forward to it already.:jiggy:

Love u 2 xx

Mum

Ah ha watson the final piece of the jigsaw.

Glad you're enjoying it. Have fun. Hopefully you will be joined by others of your family soon.

Pete

Guest Missbabz
Ah ha watson the final piece of the jigsaw.

Glad you're enjoying it. Have fun. Hopefully you will be joined by others of your family soon.

Pete

Hi Pete, or should I say Dr Watson?

Yes I hope she will join us soon, make my dream complete then.

Don't you just love Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

When are you thinking you will be here in sunny Adelaide?

Babz x

Guest Django

When are you thinking you will be here in sunny Adelaide?

Hopefully we will be booking flights for asap in the next couple of weeks.:unsure: Just hoping that the house thing goes through ok. :skeptical:

Pete

Guest MitchKeza

There's a few green eyed monsters over here in UK, including me. Talk about Jealous !!! Good luck and enjoy that new life down under..Mitchkeza. (PS, our turn next year).

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Welcome Missbabz, it wont be too long till you daughter can join you. You will be an Adelaide veteran by the time she comes!

sarah

Guest Missbabz
Hopefully we will be booking flights for asap in the next couple of weeks.:unsure: Just hoping that the house thing goes through ok. :skeptical:

Pete

Will keep fingers crossed for you, know how stressful it is waiting for completion on house sales. We cut it quite fine really with our arrangements, but all worked out in the end.

Good luck and see you soon

Babz & Kevin

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

we are really glad you are enjoying your new life,so glad you have settled in.good luck with the rest of your plans.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum.