Had telephone interview this morning

Guest Trakki

Guest Trakki

Well as the title says I had a telephone interview interview this morning with the women and childrens hospital. Pete took all the children downstairs so there was I sat in the bedroom being interviewed. Really strange experience as you really can't tell what they are thinking, as you can't see expressions etc you can't tell how it's going, they asked me to tell them about my career so off I waffled and when I stopped there was silence so I asked if they wanted more, they laughed and said no, we were just looking at each other feeling rather ashamed of our own careers, so I think that was a positive.

Anyway, to cut a 35 min phone call short, I got the job :jiggy:, they offered me it there and then which is fab so just need to fill in loads of paper work, and then keep in contact for when we get there.

Thanks for those that wiched me luck

Guest CARMEN

:oLoads And Loads Of Luck With Your New Job - I've Got To Do The Same My Self Shortly!

Must Be A Huge Weight Off Your Mind :jiggy:

GO AND CELEBRATE!!!:jiggy:

Guest sassy
;).....well done....i bet you feel great now...hope it all goes as good as you imagine i am truly pleased for you and hope im in same boat very soon...sarah..x

Guest mOZzy

woheyyy tracey - you go girl!!!!!

i always knew you'd do it :cute:

but still, congrats for talking them under the table ;)

have you set a date yet?!?!

Guest paul smith

Hi there

What a great result, that must be a relief to have a job even before you get there.

Hope everything else goes well.

Becky. ( new to the site, but chuffed to bits for others when they get a break!)

Guest Martin and Val

Fantastic news well done. :notworthy:

Does that mean Pete can stay at home and feed the children Marmite Sandwiches and you can go to work all day? Well Pete that's flaming good ain't it?!!! What a result!!!

Good Luck and congratulations Tracey, but please make sure you put a few Tin's in the fridge each morning for Pete before you go to work!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Martin