Citizenship Exam

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Well I would just like to say a big congrats to me and the old man, for passing our citizenship test today.

It was actually a bit more nerve-racking that I thought, but it is the first test in my life that I have done so well at - 19 answers correct out of 20! But at least I passed first time, unlike my husband who got 18 out of 20 and FAILED! Bit of a weird system, but he passed next time with 100%. There are 3 questions which you must get right and he got one wrong first time around. Not that I am gloating or anything - hahaha!

Now we just need to complete some long-winded form and wait for our ceremony - how exciting!

It all feels very official I must say!

Sounds like cause for celebration, so might pop a cork (not the white stuff yet, still can't face it!) but red will do!

Cheers

Sas

xxx

:wubclub:

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:Great news guys , as if guzzler needs an excuse to have a wet one .......mind you after seeing him in the paper this week I guess he still cant go out on public just in case ...!!! cheers Gra & Jac

Well done Sarah.. Me and the missus had it today also.. Wouldn't know what our final score was, however passed - Relief! One or two questions got me and as you say more nerve racking than I thought it would be! The important dates are 1788 and 1901 BTW - well they came up for me!

Guest macu68

Congratulations to you Guzzler, Sas and family. We are at the beginning of our application and have a few months to go but Tony is swotting up already!! He is trying hard to train my lame brain but I just can't remember anything at all!!!! I believe that the citizenship ceremonies are a great memorable day, let us know how it goes. What else changes for you now?

Congratulations to Tim and Wife also, enjoy your ceremony.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Well done guys we did ours a few weeks back, son and hubby managed the 20-20 club. I managed a couple less than that though. It was the government ones that although I read the book, would not stay in my head:arghh:.....too boring. Everything else that was irrelevant seemed to stey there though:mad::biglaugh:

sarah

Guest Guzzler&Sas

thanks guys .... but guess what? I can't believe how much we need to now pay to become a citizen? $240 each??? wow!

And I don't complain about much in my life, but I was shocked - I hope that includes the price of the passport ....

:realmad:

Sas

Guest Guest75
thanks guys .... but guess what? I can't believe how much we need to now pay to become a citizen? $240 each??? wow!

And I don't complain about much in my life, but I was shocked - I hope that includes the price of the passport ....

:realmad:

Sas

C'mon - you know the system here- the passport is extra.

That has doubled sine we took it in 2004,$120 then.

Guest Nick11
Well I would just like to say a big congrats to me and the old man, for passing our citizenship test today.

It was actually a bit more nerve-racking that I thought, but it is the first test in my life that I have done so well at - 19 answers correct out of 20! But at least I passed first time, unlike my husband who got 18 out of 20 and FAILED! Bit of a weird system, but he passed next time with 100%. There are 3 questions which you must get right and he got one wrong first time around. Not that I am gloating or anything - hahaha!

Now we just need to complete some long-winded form and wait for our ceremony - how exciting!

It all feels very official I must say!

Sounds like cause for celebration, so might pop a cork (not the white stuff yet, still can't face it!) but red will do!

Cheers

Sas

xxx

:wubclub:

Big congrats

Always knew you were the brains behind the outfit!