On Our Way Back ....

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

For those of you Adelaide side and getting a bit down about these 17deg winter days, just to let you know that today is the shortest day (UK longest day) and we are now on our way back to the SUN!

BRING IT ON!

:jiggy:

G&S

xxx

Guest jill wright

Yes today is the longest day here in Uk (our wedding anniversary infact in true fashion Phil is spending it golfing with his society but I'm not bitter). It is pissing it down here in yorkshire but its not been too bad a summer so far folks as it ????? Have noticed though our summer temperatures are the same as your winter ones so far. Incidentally my Birthday is on the shortest day (21st Dec) so both the longest and shortest are important days to us

Have a good midsummers day everyone Jillx

Guest Trakki

I was wondering what you were going to say then!!

I have also noticed that our 'summer' temps have been similar to your winter ones the last few days. Poor Sophie is on a day trip with the Rainbows today, a 'summer' fun day to celebrate the rainbows 21st birthday, it's such a shame as its rained all day and has been ok all week, typical.

Really wish it wasn't the longest day as the days are long enough already with 4 children who think 5am is morning!! :arghh:

Anyway, enjoy the upturn in your weather