Newly Qualified Yeah!!!

Guest Kiki

Hi Guys

Just wanted to share with all that I passed my Beauty Therapy course today. I ve been doing it part-time since Sept last year. Ive found it difficult at times working around the kids and my other jobs but Im so relieved I have passed and I can relax again. Well for a little while. :SLEEP:

Max my 7 year old is so pleased he doesnt have to go to Breakfast club anymore, and my 3 year old says now Im qualified I can perm her lashes lol... I said I dont think your are old enough and she said probaly not how about when Im 4. :jiggy:

Kimberley x

Guest Sharon and Paul

Hi kimberly, Well done , maybe you should have ago at my mrs???? your have your work cut out there ? :biglaugh: only joking its me i was the one with 3 paper rounds? ATB Paul

Thanks Guys

It was lovely today not rushing off to college. I felt like a free woman :jiggy:.

Ofcourse all that will change when we hit the six weeks holidays.

Going to do some mobile beauty in Blightly so I should be a whizz with the wax when I get to Adelaide Lol

Thanks again

Kimberley x

Guest SteveH

Congrats on passing that beauty course. Thanks for the eyelash perm its fab.

Keep up the good work will need you when you get to Auz. Or Maybe its a plastic surgeon I need ............

haha.

Having great time in Sydney by the way, buts its flippin expensive. C Ya Soon.x

Guest macu68

Well done Kiki. I will look you up when we get to Adelaide, hopefully within the next 6-12 months. Me and my girls always wanting to be de-fuzzed, dyed, enhanced etc.

Perfection doesn't come easy does it?? Hee hee.

Mary x