Is Nothing Sacred???

The Monaghans

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Who was that comedian who had a routine that had a go at Blue Peter...........Something along the lines of..........

"Here's what I made with a washing up liquid bottle,two cereal packets and a pair of Val's old knickers"

For those of you still in the UK, be warned, they never had Blue Peter out here in Oz, unlike a lot of other English kids programmes that DID get exported. So if you come out with a line here like "here's one I made earlier", everyone just looks at you as if you're a little strange ..... or maybe it's just because I am a little strange.... who knows? ... anyway, back to the original topic...

Guest graandjac

Had a great idea:idea: yesterday, to go and buy myself a new stereo for my new ute.......not such a good idea:sad:, all the wires in the ute are different colour to the ones out of the stereo and there is alot of wires:biglaugh:.....PLEASE help...!!!!, there is a cold one waiting to anyone who can help me fit it.:notworthy:....Cheers Graham

Guest Guest75
Had a great idea:idea: yesterday, to go and buy myself a new stereo for my new ute.......not such a good idea:sad:, all the wires in the ute are different colour to the ones out of the stereo and there is alot of wires:biglaugh:.....PLEASE help...!!!!, there is a cold one waiting to anyone who can help me fit it.:notworthy:....Cheers Graham

Ask Valerie - she sounds like she has fit a few things in - in her time.

Oooooer Missus - bit naughty - but ya did post this on the wrong thread!!