A Phonecall.......Pause....An Email............

Angela

YEP OUR VISA HAS FINALLY BEEN GRANTED

At long last we can finally share the emotions that so many of us have been waiting for.

Excitement...........Sadness................but do you know what for me its just a huge Relief

The agency still have the passports & have sent them onto AHC for us

& good luck to those of you still waiting

Take care everyone & thanks for listening

Angela, Ashley, Bradley & Thomas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest bev_stef

Hi Angela

Many, many congratulations. Think my pm may have crossed over as you were writing your great news. At long last, I'm really pleased for you and the family, your emotions must be on a total rollercoaster now. Enjoy the celebrations over the weekend, let the bubbly flow, and then get to work monday, sorting out getting out there. Well done, and keep us posted.

Bev

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Angela and family,

Congratulations :lol: Great news for you all. The real adventure begins now! Any idea when you will be leaving?

Enjoy the celebrations in the sunshine this weekend, relax and have something fizzy.

Lots of love

Deena and John

Guest G'n'T

Congrats Angela & family!!! :D:D

You will now have those much awaited for stickers in your passports :D

Hope all the rest of your plans go smoothly, we leave in 18 days OMG!!

Have been allocated OAA so that's one less thing to worry about! :D:D

Hope to meet up with you when you get there so my 8 year old can meet your 2 boys

Good luck

Tracey

Guest happy-jools

Angela & Ashley, Bradley & Thomas. Congratulations to you all. Finally. Been waiting with baited breath to see when you got the all clear.

Well done. Enjoy your celebrations. And keep us update with the next stage. The move.

Enjoy :D:D

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi Angela

Django hope your watching and it works else i'll feel really dumb.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN

5.gif

i'm sure there was a great time had by all in your household over the weekend.

Jane

Thanks all for your kind thoughts.

i'm sure there was a great time had by all in your household over the weekend.

Jane, I wish - unfortunately celebrations have been on hold really as Thomas has broken his elbow :roll: most of Saturday was spent at the QMC hospital & as of today he has a cast all the way up his left arm, poor thing :cry: he has been so brave though :wink:

Angela

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Our passports are now back, they have taken 4 days & read:

GRANTED 27APR07. PERMITTED TO REMAIN IN AUSTRALIA FOR 03 YEARS FROM DATE OF FIRST ENTRY

Good luck to those who are still waiting :D

Angela

Guest bev_stef

Fantastic Angela

Sends a shiver down my spine just reading the passport print, hope ours read that one day.

Sorry Thomas had such a rough weekend, but looking on the sort of bright side, at least he can get it signe dby all his friends before he leaves, and it will be something different to keep as a momento!

Bev

Guest The Ashtons

Hello all great news good luck with the move, we have been here now for about 7 weeks and still have to keep pinching ourselves to make sure it's real :D:D:D:D Jane Bob Billie

Guest Guest75
Hello all great news good luck with the move, we have been here now for about 7 weeks and still have to keep pinching ourselves to make sure it's real :D:D:D:D Jane Bob Billie

Glad you are enjoying it :-)

You'll be oinching yourself for years after :D