Last night in the UK

Guest Maddisons

Guest Maddisons

Hi All

This is our last night in the UK.The last 2 weeks 1 week at each mother in laws has been an experience to say the least.We had a family meal yesterday with my family which was nice.And we have spent the last week at Paula's mum and dads which has been great for us and the kids.Debts paid off and monies transferred through HIFX.

Finally the situation has dawned that this is our last night in England,we have to wait and see what tonight holds(tears and tissues).

We fly tomorrow Tue at 09.50am with Singapore Airlines with a 2 day stopover at Sentosa Island before arriving in Adelaide 5th July.

3 months fully furnised rented,car hire for 3 weeks and enrolled at Peer Tec 21st July with kids starting school 22nd July staying in Marino.

See you all on the otherside

Good luck to all those with their visa applications.

And hello AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason/Paula/Bethan/Chloe Mae. :cute::cute::cute::cute:

That all sound very scary. A couple of times I've tried to imagine what the 'last night' must be like and its all too horrible so I quickly think of something else and think I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I don't envy you. You'll just have to try and think beyond that and where you're headed. Also you sound very well organised with Tec and school etc. Have you already been over so you know where you want your kids to go to school? I think with us it'll be a case of finding somewhere we like when we come over. I hope we're as organised as you appear when it's our turn.

Good luck with tonight. I'm sure you're get through it - not to menion a couple of boxes of tissues and probably a few more bottles!! I'll be thinking of you, not just this evening but also tomorrow when you're on that plane. Then I'll be really jealous!!

Nickyx

Guest The Pottertons

Good Luck to you all and i hope the journey is smooth and not too tiring! Sentosa island is lovely by the way! How strange to be having your last evening in the uk. Im sure there will be a great range of emotions and i wish you all the very best with your new lives! Take care and let us all know how you get on!!!! Yvonne xx

Guest Lulujim

Wow wee. You are so organised!! Hope we are as organised when we come to go.

Good luck and keep in touch - it's great to hear people's first hand experiences on arrival! x

Guest Django
This is our last night in the UK.

Wow thats come round quick. Good for you guys as you had a bit of a rough time of it with the house and stuff. :notworthy: Have a safe journey and enjoy your new lives. :D

I don't envy you.

I do big time. :biglaugh: I can't wait for our last night here. ;)

Pete

Guest Maddisons

Hi All

Thank You all for your messages of good luck.

You can only plan so much in advance!!!!! The rest is one big adventure!!!!

Good Luck to all those awaiting their visa's

We will hopefully post in Singapore then Adelaide.

Jason/Paula/Bethan/Chloe Mae.

Guest Tina P

Hi,

Our last night in the uk was 1st July - 1 year ago we flew out from Manchester Airport.

Its flown by, good luck and have a safe trip.

Im also from Sunny Bradford - Queensbury.

Tina

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Maddisons good luck on your last evening. Our last even is tomorrow like yourselves emotions are all over the place. Good luck with the flight,we land on the 4th. We are not quite so organise as we don'y know what school to enrol our daughter in, but i think it is school holidays when we land.

See you on the other side