Aussies Returning Home

Guest Django

Guest dempseys

hi pete

how interesting!! now i know why i cant get a flight this month, ha ha. good to read articles like that, just reassures and confirmes that we're doing the right thing.

mark

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Pete, Interesting read ? , surprised that they waited this long to go back home? My aussie mate is coming over here in august he loves it here don't know if he would want to swop thou? . But he did say something ! that was , we had a graet base here in the uk for the rest of Europe something i never thought about before , just taking it for granted? . Funny he did not mention the weather all us poms like to have a moan about that ?? ATB Paul

Guest graandjac

:)In the Advertiser over here today it says the same but from the Aussie point of view, also mentions the huge skills shortage. Cheers Graham

All this is so negative about Britain, lets just remember all the things we are going to miss apart from family and friends

: panic buying at the petrol pumps

: british wonderful whether (where else can you go where you will get all four seasons in a day)

: Driving at 70 + on a motorway five foot behind the car in front and having the same done to us

: Having extra days unpaid holidays here and there because of teacher strikes and you can't get baby sitters in the look after the kids in the 5 days notice they give you.

: Wondering who is going to hold the country to ramson next farmers, lorry drivers etc etc

Can anyone think of others I know this list is endless...........................................

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest soggy

Hi,

I thought it interesting that people are leaving the UK to go back to Nigeria, as that was next on my list if I failed to get an Aus visa.:)

Simon