Its our turn!!!!

Guest caoimhe

Guest caoimhe

:biglaugh::jiggy::jiggy:Well the agent was right our visa was granted today 1st July

Seems kind of strange I don't feel as ecstatic as I thought I would but I think that is because we still have to sell the house.

But at least we are one step closer

Guest jill wright

Well done on getting the visa crack a bottle open and enjoy the hottest day of the year dreaming of more days like this in Oz and forget about selling the house for now I'm sure it will fall into place.

Jillxx

Guest Nicky&Andy

:biglaugh::jiggy::) yahooooooooooooooooooooo

congratulations, ive been reading lots of your threads over the past few months , thats great news , now its the biggest hurdel , SELLIN the house we know how you feel!!!!!

from this point all the excitement goes quite (TILL THE SELL LOL)

hope you sell soon, best of luck

nicky & family

Guest Django

5.gif

Congrats Jacqui and Stephen. You might not be dancing on the tables but a big cheer went up in this house I can tell you. Now get that house sorted and then you can really plan your future. ;):D

Guest Martin and Val

23_30_104.gif Jacqueline, Stephen, Matthew, Ethan, Liam & Conall.

Congratulations to you all, well deserved and good luck for the future.

Martin and Val 26_11_8.gif 26_11_14.gif

Guest dinawayneandkids

congratulations on visa your house will sell its just hard waiting for everything but at least your half way there good luck it will all fall into place soon best of luck:)

:biglaugh::jiggy::jiggy:Well the agent was right our visa was granted today 1st July

Seems kind of strange I don't feel as ecstatic as I thought I would but I think that is because we still have to sell the house.

That's brilliant news guys, I'm really pleased for you.

Let's all get our fingers and toes crossed that your house will sell soon too!

Congratulations x

Congratulations guys on getting the visa. Hope the house sells as quick as possible and then you can come this side!

Well done

Guest Kiki

:wubclub:Many Congratulations:wubclub:

Chin up about the house a mystery buyer will come Im sure. Well I hope cos we are in the same boat.

Enjoy your visa moment:biglaugh:

Kimberley xx

Guest Trakki

I was at work yesterday and Pete told me your fab news when I got home after an awful shift and it really cheered me up. Something will come along with the house and then we will hear you celebrating!!

Congrats guys and look forward to seeing you there.

Guest swampo

It's strange isn't it? All that waiting and wondering, it's almost a bit of an anti climax when it arrives. Still, you won't have long to rest, now the real work starts; selling house, goods, getting the shippers in, sorting out what to take/leave behind, booking flights, finding accommodation, saying goodbye!!!!

Good luck and hope you get to Adelaide soon.

Guest caoimhe

You know guys reading all your replies and good wishes has given me a new lease of life and really cheered me up. Even though both mine and Stephen's family believe we are doing the right thing for us and the kids they don't really understand the relief of getting that visa. In fact when I told my dad he shrugged and said "well you knew you would get it, didn't you?" NO I B****Y DIDN'T :arghh:

So thank you all:notworthy: