Visa Accepted!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cazzie

Guest cazzie

Oh my God! I have just looked at my email to find one from immigration approving my visa and asking me to send my passport - I am ecstatic! This is a fantastic feeling and it has taken just 8 days from receipt of all the paperwork in - wow! The flights are booked (we did this yesterday, optimists that we are) and we are off to Adelaide on 30th August. Thank you to everyone who has given me messages of support regarding the spouse visa. Be happy!

Cazzie:D:o

Guest Django

Another on today fantastic. We knew they would start churning out visas again this week. :jiggy:

Hey congrats we hope to be on a one way plane trip in August so might see you on board. :D

Good luck for the future.

Pete

Guest dinawayneandkids

wow these visa's are being granted left right and centre it's such a good feeling they are really quick sorting out the passports as well congratulations best of luck:)

Guest cazzie
Cazzie,

Congratulations to youi and good luck for the future.

Martin and Val 23_30_104.gif

Martin and Val,

Thank you for your good wishes. I have been reading your posts with interest. Maybe we can meet up one day in Adelaide. Take care and good luck to you two too!

Cazzie - who is still buzzing with excitement! x

Guest Martin and Val
Martin and Val,

Thank you for your good wishes. I have been reading your posts with interest. Maybe we can meet up one day in Adelaide. Take care and good luck to you two too!

Cazzie - who is still buzzing with excitement! x

Will certainly meet up if we ever get that damn VISA! :arghh:

Been with decision maker now for 8 weeks!!!!:arghh:

Good luck with everything.:)

Guest cazzie

Thank you to all of you for your good wishes. It really is an amazing feeling to have the visa but equally, I am beginning to feel the wrench from my family already. I have four fantastic children aged between 31 - 18 who are not coming with me and I am leaving behind my lovely mum. However, I see it as the beginning of an adventure with my babe and I will of course look forward to my family visiting and to holidays back home. Good luck Martin and Val - I really hope your visa comes soon and to everyone else awaiting their visa, good luck with the whole process. Cazzie x

Guest cazzie

Thank you to everyone for the good wishes, It means a lot. Good luck to all of you who are awaiting visas - let's hope the waiting wont be too long now. Take care, Cazzie x

Guest cunnah10
Thank you to everyone for the good wishes, It means a lot. Good luck to all of you who are awaiting visas - let's hope the waiting wont be too long now. Take care, Cazzie x

"CONGRATULATIONS" to you both!

What a way to celebrate this weekend hey!

Wow and you are going without your 4 children (but they are all adults now from what you say)so good luck and you enjoy your new adventure!

Gill

Guest cazzie
good luck guys thats fab news:jiggy:

wow what visa are you going on that sounds great

your family will love coming out to visit you i bet!!!!

suexxx

Hello Sue,

Thanks for your good wishes. I am going on the Spouse Visa 47 and it took an incredible 8 days from receipt of the last correspondence to come through. All in all it took about 9 weeks to process the whole lot; medicals/police checks etc so I am very pleased. Take care, Cazzie x