At Last!!!!!

Guest deanrm

Guest deanrm

Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just opened our e-mail, and after lodging our second application on Thursday night, we have now had our visa granted.

I have got the letter in my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is thank you so much to two very very special people.

I will fill you all in on what has happened to us but now I'm afraid there is a glass of champagne with my name on it.

Trisha

Guest Happychick

Hi,

Just wanted to say congrats on your visa!! All the stress is worth it in the end when you get the email!!

Hope everything else goes well

Lisa

We just opened our e-mail, and after lodging our second application on Thursday night, we have now had our visa granted.

I will fill you all in on what has happened to us but now I'm afraid there is a glass of champagne with my name on it.

Trisha

Thats fantastic news after what has happened. Have a big glass and start the serious stuff of getting here at last. Hope the head feels better in the morning:jiggy:

Guest Django

I must admit I'm sitting here at the moment with a big cheesey grin on my face. What a turn round. A week is a long time in politics but a bloody long time in the world of visa applications.

Again hats of to you for sticking to it and getting that application in as soon as you did. Lets hope someone gets their just desserts from MARA as you really shouldn't have had to go through all this.

Good luck with all your planning and your new life.

Pete

Guest Martin and Val

Trisha

Fantastic news, congratulations and good luck.

(Can you put the "two very very special people" onto our case, please?)

23_30_104.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest Baldock Grays

DeanRM

Really please for you. The feeling of getting that e-mail is amazing. Feel almost a fraud as we only had to wait 2 months for the whole visa element not the months and months that many of you have.

Good luck to you all and best of luck

Now get booking flights, we are booked already for 6th Sept