How can I say this without sounding annoyed?
There are lots of hairdressing jobs, The pay is $17 dollars an hour yes this is better than nothing, we are on one wage, this means it pays for the bills, food ect.
It means I cannot and When I mean cannot...
Buy any treats for my kids,
Cannot even buy them Birthday presents
Cannot save up for a rainy day
Cannot save up for Christmas presents
No Birthday Parties for my little girls
Okay you may say they would be better off here and all of the above doesn't particulary matter, but the fact is they do to them and they do to me.
I feel insucure financially for the first time in my whole married life and I don't like the feeling much.
Back home in the uk.
1. My children will beable to go to school and pre school, so it will allow me to work part time.
2. If my kids are sick i can take them to the doctors and not have to pay for medicine.
3. If they need to see a dentist It is free.
4. If I need contraception it is free.
5. The schools are free.
6. We can afford to save money.
7. We have friends and family for support.
Sorry if it feels like I annoyed, Im not, its just that I don't think you understand that it isn't enough to keep us here.