wooooo hoooooo got it !!!!!

Guest brina

Guest brina

Got a back of a shock this morning we were waiting for an email from our agent to confirm our meds had arrived but got an email confirming our visa instead

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

We have only been waiting for just over four weeks so much for taking up to twelve at the minute. Kids were both really excited this morning when I showed them the email so fingers crossed they stay that way. I was dreading telling the eldest one shes not been very keen about leaving her friends.

I cant wait to book the flights etc ... Adelaide here we come:)

Sabrina x

Guest brina

Thanks .. We intend to open a few bottles tonight to celebrate luckily im not working tom

We are going on the 457 temp visa .

Glad we used an agent though cos we wouldnt have a clue what his job title would have come under. We would prob still be trying to work that bit out:biglaugh: its got a fancier name on the visa details than we use.

Sabrina

Guest Sharron & Andrew

We are using an agent too - going on a 175.

I am excited today because the agent has just lodged the online skills assessment for us - What I will be like when we eventually get to the stage you are I don't know - better get the tenna ladies ready!!!

Guest Django

Congrats on the visa. Great feeling to get it. Now the hardship begins. Packing up and moving. Loads of things to do and so little time.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good luck

Pete

Guest cunnah10
Got a back of a shock this morning we were waiting for an email from our agent to confirm our meds had arrived but got an email confirming our visa instead

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

We have only been waiting for just over four weeks so much for taking up to twelve at the minute. Kids were both really excited this morning when I showed them the email so fingers crossed they stay that way. I was dreading telling the eldest one shes not been very keen about leaving her friends.

Sabrina x

What a lovely start to your day!!

Congratulations!

Enjoy your celebrations tonight!!!!

Guest woody crew

Sabrina x

CONGRATULATIONS :jiggy:I bet you could not believe it!!!!!

we got a shock like that also. i couldnt believe what i was reading, we had a problem with the medicals being held up at customs for 3 weeks. so i was just checking with my agent to check the case officer had recieved the meds, well the reply to our e-mail was you got it!!!!

OMG i was so shocked.

Now 2 sell house.

Good luck with yr new life

Guest The2ofus
We're not jealous either as we have ours so

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

is a 496 similar to a 495 ????

if so this is promising that they are looking at 496/495 visas now ???

maybe ? hoping ??

Guest brina
CONGRATULATIONS :jiggy:I bet you could not believe it!!!!!

we got a shock like that also. i couldnt believe what i was reading, we had a problem with the medicals being held up at customs for 3 weeks. so i was just checking with my agent to check the case officer had recieved the meds, well the reply to our e-mail was you got it!!!!

OMG i was so shocked.

Now 2 sell house.

Good luck with yr new life

HUGE Congrats on your visa too !!! :jiggy:

Good luck with the selling your house, hopefully you'll be on your way soon...

we are so disorganised only had it valued yesterday think renting it might be the only option for us now we are hoping to be out there asap dont want the kids starting a new term at school cant be doing with paying out uniforms they wont need for long..

Guest brina
Congrats on the visa. Great feeling to get it. Now the hardship begins. Packing up and moving. Loads of things to do and so little time.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good luck

Pete

Your not kiddin, if we only knew where to start !!!!

Guest Nicky&Andy

congratulations guys great news, enjoy the moment & your new life to come

ALSO caoimhe i must have missed your post diddnt realise you had your visa as well congratulations to you too, i bet your made up

enjoy everyone and if your selling a house good luck and fingers crossed for a quick sale, and legs & eyes and anything else you can think of

good news like this brightens up a rainy day:):jiggy::P:jiggy: