What would you do?
Last week we have dropped our house by £25,000 to get interest today we had a viewing and within the hour had given us an offer £25,000 less than that, our property was allready much cheaper than anything else on the market at the same level do we wait or do we take it we do not have our visa yet even though my OH has been offered a job there is no guarantee's I'm in a state if we take it we will not be able to buy again with the equity we have in the property in the UK if it all falls through. Do we wait and maybe lose more, or wait for a better offer? What a dillema help.
It is a cash buyer no chain...