House Sold - Again!

Guest The Bowmans

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Guys

I am smiling again - we have sold the house again today to my viewer from last night and guess what Pete? You were right, he offered more than the original buyers!

Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly with this one. Might opt for a glass of red in celebratiion tonight and leave the champagne on ice!

Obviously all your good wishes and positive thoughts worked - another example of the power of PIA!

Deena

Guest bev_stef

Hi Deena

What fantastic news, Congratulations.

They say, everything happens for a reason, and I guess this buyer ended up being better, especially if he offered more.

I'm sure you won't have to keep that champagne for too long, and you will soon be celebrating your last night in the uk.

Bev

Guest Django
we have sold the house again today to my viewer from last night and guess what Pete? You were right, he offered more than the original buyers!

Hi Deena,

I don't like to say I told you so but....... 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you can sit back and count the money :wink:

2.gif

Guest jen&ian

Hi,

Congratulations on the sale- I don't know about you, but it's been by far the worst part of the whole process for us. Fingers crossed for a smooth completion.

Jen :D

Guest happy-jools

Well done. Its worth it in the end, but somtimes hard to see earlier.

Were putting our house up when we eventually hear about SA Sponsorship (been nearly 5 weeks, OMG)

Guest philnjulie

Hi deena, john and cats

Glad it's sold again. It's been the most frustrating time selling our house so i know where your coming from. We are hoping for completion on the house soon, hoping to be in oz for 9 june. When are you heading off?

Anyway fingers crossed, your'll soon be on that plane!!

Julie and familyxx