• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      That sure is a lot to cram in to just 5 days!! :D
      sounds like you are doing really well so far over there, hope all continues to go smoothly, we leave in 12 days!! :D :D
      hope to read more from you soon, good luck

5 days and look

ohh guys iv'e got a tear in my eye tonight just reading this . its been 17 years since i was in aus but you've just brought back all of those memories. and it just gets better ...promise. i havent spoken to you directly but you have given us good advise so far, but weve been following you on your journey. we love you guys loads and are so glad for you. stu n fi. xxxxx :D

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Well what more can I say. I've read your blog, got very jealous looking at the piccies of your beautiful rental & now your 1st post

WOW You have achieved so much in a week, well done guys :D :D

I am so pleased for the 3 of you, you make it all sound so simple. I know whose phone I will be ringing for help when I arrive

Seriously, keep in touch, I really hope you get some sunshine soon. Its sunny here in the UK but mighty chilly at times, can't complain for May though :)

Very Best Wishes
      Angela, Ashley & boys x
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

mawson lakes
      6 times

well done

Hi michelle, greg and dawn.

Glad to here your settling into aussie life, I'ts amazing how it's all come together in such a small amount of time. We should be over approx 9 june can't wait (although very nervous). Just in the process of buying a house so we can settle quickly. Anyway well done and keep posted.
      Julie and familyxx

Hi Lisa Greg and Dawn,

Have been waiting for your post and it was worth waiting for. I am so glad you have found a rental so quickly which will allow you to have a good base to work from. Noralunga does look a nice place and you definitely seem to get more property for your money.

We have just arranged our medicals and have decided for convenience we are going to Plymouth but it is costin 880 for 2 adults and 2 children with 3 Xrays. I need more bloodtests than normal being in health profession so need HIV Hep B and C. Still not got a CO but thought we would frontload the medicals.

Also just put the house on market and got 2 viewers tomorrow one of which sounds very promising as they are desparate to live in the road we are in. Thought better get medicals before we sign house sale. Imagine if we failed medicals and had already sold house it would be a nightmare as with stamp duty etc it would be difficult for us to rebuy in the same price bracket.

Keep sending us the updates look forward to hearing about your new life.

Jan, Shane, Oliver and Gabby

Hi Lisa Greg and Dawn

Really pleased to hear you have settled into Adelaide ife so well. You really have a lot very quickly, my head would still be spnning trying to think what all needs doing.

Keep enjoying, and we'll look forward to the next updates.

Found any spiders yet?

Hi Lisa

Great to hear you are there, and everything is starting to come together. It is nice to go through your adventure with you . It feels so real, keep posting.

Jen :) :) :)

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      578 times

Its amazing to see what you have acheived...!

Hope i can use your advise when its my turn!

Dan and Steph
      If you wanna a beer....PM me

Daniel, 31 and Stephanie, 30, Arrived 30th April 2008 and LOVING IT!!!

Woodcroft, SA
      410 times
      Hi Lisa and family,

Great post! It almost feels like we're there with you! Hope everything continues to run smoothly for you all.

Liz and Rich

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast