Hello just a quick update

Guest louiesmum

Guest louiesmum

Hi All

Well we've been here now comming up 6 weeks and all is well. We are in a furnished apartment in West Beach which is a really nice spot. We have also secured a longer term rental in Semaphore, one street away from the beach which has really pleased the boys. Louie my eldest (7) is starting school on Tuesday, & boy is he excited he really wants to make new friends, Finley my youngest is enrolled into Day Care & initially he will do just one day, when Neil secures a job, which fingers crossed is looking promising he probably up for a 2nd interview next week, he will go for 3 days while Im at work. I my self have been working 2 weeks with RDNS its very different to UK so much paper work or is it that its different??? On Monday I'm out driving around on my own so if you see an RDNS car looking lost that will be me!!!! Got invited to our 1st Ausi party on Saturday (around the world beer party) which was great to meet some new people already had a few phone calls, such friendly people. All in all enjoying life in Oz, however nothing has quite prepared me for how much I miss my friends & family in the UK However there's no going back for me & mine we are here for the long haul.

Just thought I'd let you know how we are getting on.

Michele

Guest louiesmum
Glad you have settled well and things going good. sure you will miss family and friends but the more you settle in the easier it will get. If ever you fancy meeting up let us know

Hi Ian!

Hey that would be lovely, I'll send you a pm with phone no. & hopefully we can arrange something, hope you too are settling in wld be good to catch up.

Guest steve&tracy
Hi All

Well we've been here now comming up 6 weeks and all is well. We are in a furnished apartment in West Beach which is a really nice spot. We have also secured a longer term rental in Semaphore, one street away from the beach which has really pleased the boys. Louie my eldest (7) is starting school on Tuesday, & boy is he excited he really wants to make new friends, Finley my youngest is enrolled into Day Care & initially he will do just one day, when Neil secures a job, which fingers crossed is looking promising he probably up for a 2nd interview next week, he will go for 3 days while Im at work. I my self have been working 2 weeks with RDNS its very different to UK so much paper work or is it that its different??? On Monday I'm out driving around on my own so if you see an RDNS car looking lost that will be me!!!! Got invited to our 1st Ausi party on Saturday (around the world beer party) which was great to meet some new people already had a few phone calls, such friendly people. All in all enjoying life in Oz, however nothing has quite prepared me for how much I miss my friends & family in the UK However there's no going back for me & mine we are here for the long haul.

Just thought I'd let you know how we are getting on.

Michele

Hi Michele,Neil and Boys. Glad to hear your settling in well and you've got louie in school, hope he likes it. Good luck with the interview Neil. if you would like to meet up that would be great. We are settling in o.k. and want to get Emily into school a.s.a.p.Not 100% sure what suburb we want to be longer term only been here just over 2 weeks.

keep in touch.

Steve,Tracy and Girls.

Guest louiesmum
Hi Michele,Neil and Boys. Glad to hear your settling in well and you've got louie in school, hope he likes it. Good luck with the interview Neil. if you would like to meet up that would be great. We are settling in o.k. and want to get Emily into school a.s.a.p.Not 100% sure what suburb we want to be longer term only been here just over 2 weeks.

keep in touch.

Steve,Tracy and Girls.

Hi Steve Tracy & Girls,

How are you all? Where are you staying at the moment? Hey it wld be great to catch up, just give us a shout. How are you finding it?

Speak soon

Michele & Boys

PS Thanks to everyone who left a msg.