We have accepted an offer on our house!!!

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

We have accepted an offer on our house (although a lot lower than we wanted BUT we made the decision to go for it with the current market situation)

We have the advantage of first time buyers (who have already sorted their mortgage) and we are looking to exchange(hopefully)in 4 weeks time!!!!!:goofy:

Guest natdan

quote=cunnah10;44871]We have accepted an offer on our house (although a lot lower than we wanted BUT we made the decision to go for it with the current market situation)

We have the advantage of first time buyers (who have already sorted their mortgage) and we are looking to exchange(hopefully)in 4 weeks time!!!!!:goofy:

Great news , at long last, somebody buying , crack open the wine and have a good night !! :)

Wake up tomoz and start planning your move, GOOD LUCK and hope to be there soon , wayne n louiise.

TO ALL SELLING UP, THERE IS A BUYER OUT THERE [ SOMEWHERE] !!! :arghh:

Guest cunnah10
quote=cunnah10;44871]We have accepted an offer on our house (although a lot lower than we wanted BUT we made the decision to go for it with the current market situation)

Great news , at long last, somebody buying , crack open the wine and have a good night !! :)

Wake up tomoz and start planning your move, GOOD LUCK and hope to be there soon , wayne n louiise.

TO ALL SELLING UP, THERE IS A BUYER OUT THERE [ SOMEWHERE] !!! :arghh:

Thanks Guys (and everybody else)

Quite scary now reality kicked in!

Obviously until Survey done and contracts exchanged nothing guaranteed!

Wine about to be opened(i don't need much of an excuse anyway)

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Gill,

Great news about the house, hope one of those buyers will be comming our way soon.

Hope it all goes well, keep us posted.

Ffion x

:wubclub::wubclub:Wow fab news will keep everything crossed things run smoothly Definetly have a bottle of wine you deserve it. send some luck our way.

Kimberley x :wubclub:

Guest caoimhe

I've opened a bottle aswell, I really didn't want one but thought I should support you in your good news :biglaugh:

Or maybe I'm not that nice and am just drowning my sorrows about my own lack of sale;)

Guest cunnah10

I've opened a bottle aswell, I really didn't want one but thought I should support you in your good news :biglaugh:

Or maybe I'm not that nice and am just drowning my sorrows about my own lack of sale;)

Bless you (all)

I still think nothing guaranteed yet until we exchange in 4 weeks but they seem a really nice couple and we sat with them for nearly 2 hrs on their 2nd viewing chatting away!

What is even more dam scary we are stil waiting for that "phone call" to say we have the official thumbs up on the visas!!!!!

Please God it comes before they want us to exchange in 4 weeks!

What the hell is holding it up!!

Police checks went off 1st week in January 08 and medicals went off about 20th May!

Agent keeps telling us it should be anytime now - it better bloody had be!!!

Talk about stress - no wonder i drink too much!!!!!

for all you guys having a drink tonight also "cheers" and good luck with your house sale!!!

Guest cunnah10
Hey Gill,

thats great news, congratulations

Andy & Stacey

Cheers Guys!!!

Be after advice pensions etc...

But got that much going on without that worry at the moment will just bring all our pension details with us as we are going on the SIR 475(or whatever it's called now) TEMP!!!!

Exchange rate soooooo bad also not sure wether to leave a lump sum in UK for now and just take out what we need for a few months!

Don't even know HOW we go about transferring funds yet!

One step at a time i suppose!!!

Any advice much appreciated!!